What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Sonic the Hedgehog since my Genesis controller is now mysteriously working, though sometimes down on the D-Pad makes Sonic go right instead which makes me leery of using the spin dash. Last night I got all the Chaos Emeralds and made it halfway through the third act of final zone before I lost my last life. Kinda wish this game had a save feature.

Tomodachi Life. Skrillex and Ellie's Mii forms had a baby girl this morning! Her name is Scarlet, but her full name is (they can't really do the middle name, but I'll do it anyways...) Scarlet Rose Moore. She's much like her father, Skrillex, but has Ellie's personality (Easygoing). Scarlet's a very sweet child, but her cries wake her parents up in the morning...

I'm going in a pattern. It goes like this: Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, etc.

Sometimes it can go backwards if I wanted it to. Also, when they are fully grown, I go in this pattern too: Travel, apartment, travel, apartment, travel, apartment...etc.

Same thing happened with Hazel and Kilometer. They had a baby boy named Wolf, earlier before Scarlet. I find it weird that Hazel and Ellie both had their babies in the same part of the day, but at different times!

I'm bouncing back and forth between Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tomodachi Life and Kirby: Triple Deluxe every day.

I'll probably finish Kirby this week, which will then give me more time to put towards Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I only have two more sages to acquire until I complete the storyline so I should be wrapping up that game soon, too.

Just a little hill stands between you and revenge, foe... =/

0ac2e7f0d1.jpg
Nice spitting at you

P.S.

thanks, me from another save file

you came to kill me, and I was hungry ^_^

edit:

f945c58583.jpg

T:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently on a Digimon kick. I'm playing through Digimon World 3 and I'm about 3/4 finished with it. I'm also playing Digimon World Dusk on the side. I'm currently training up a Wizardmon so I can solo the game with him.

World of Warcraft as usual... but it is steam sale so who knows what next :p
Former WoW player here :) I used to spend a lot, and I really mean A LOT, of time playing it :D I actually miss that game, since I made quite some friends while playing at it, and conquering the raid bosses was really great, but at the same time I'm happy to be in control of my life again... xD

Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES is my new addiction

That game is just magical I tell you, MAGICAL

tomodachi life. and once it comes out, SSB4. already reserved it ;)

I've just put my hands on some Mass Effect 2 DLCs I hadn't played before...have to admit, that game really is awesome :) I think I've had one of the best boss fights ever while playing one of those :D

Sometimes I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, sometimes a Puyo Puyo game. I alternate between the two.

I was playing Just Dance 4 last night with my friend using the Wii U in Wii Mode. We did Non-Stop Shuffle and we were almost sweating our butts off! After 5 or 6 songs, we were dying of thirst, so we had to chug our drinks down in order to replenish our energy in order to move on to the next song. Sadly, we didn't get to see if we can get to "Rock N' Roll [Will Take You To The Mountain]", but since it was on Non-Stop Shuffle, it would come up at random...but we didn't get it...at random.

First, responses to some of you to what you're currently playing.

Box - Oh my gosh, is that Spore? I love that game and need to get back to it soon. I have the base game and both expansions (Creepy & Cute Parts and Galactic Adventures).

It's Teri - Got a PS3 or PSVita? Look into Puyo Puyo Tetris. It's essentially both games in one, and even though I've only played the demo I really enjoyed it.

SonicBlades - Make sure you're giving Wizardmon the necessary boosts and whatnot if you're going to solo the game with him. DNA Digivolving can really help with raising the stat limits and whatnot. When my copy of Digimon World Dawn worked, I had several different Digimon, BishopChessmon usually being the head honcho so to speak.

My list of usually played games is shorter than it normally is right now, but that should change soon.

-Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS3)
-Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 (PS3)

-Kinectimals Unleashed (Windows 8)

I will be playing Super Smash Bros Melee in local tournaments and whatnot leading up to the release of the new game for the 3DS and Wii U. Red Mr Game & Watch for the win. :)

Yeah, I know about Puyo Puyo Tetris I'd actually like to give it a go one day! holy heck someone else on here who knows about puyo puyo that is a rare occurrence

I've beaten Kirby: Triple Deluxe and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds within the last two weeks. I decided it was time to start a brand new game from my collection and went with Rune Factory 4. I'm really liking it so far! It has a nice old school RPG feel to it while providing a slightly more modernized style.

As always, I'm playing Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Life as well. :)

Yeah, I know about Puyo Puyo Tetris I'd actually like to give it a go one day! holy heck someone else on here who knows about puyo puyo that is a rare occurrence
Isn't the Puyo Puyo series pretty popular lol

used to have the ds game when I was like 9 and that frog thing always beated me

Currently playing Super Smash Bros. brawl in honor of the new 3ds smash bros coming out

I've never actually played Puyo Puyo, but I have played the clones Kirby's Avalanche and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine if that counts. :p

I'm thinking of trying to finish Pokémon X and breeding a competitive team before Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire get released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back