What Are You Playing Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eternal Champions [sega Mega Drive/Genesis]

I'm not gonna buy that monstrosity called the Sega CD. It's such a waste. :lol:

SUPER SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH BROTHEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSS

...Well the 3DS version

Man I have a craving for the Brawl storyline

And Smash 4 needs 172% more Lucas

Megaman X.
It's been one of my absolute favorite gaming series for about 2 decades by now.
I hadn't actually played much of it in ages, so I've started all the way back at Megaman X1 and we'll see how far I get into the series. (we may skip X7 though ...X7 is ....yeah .....not very good.) >>

Also recently managed to get my hands on a collection of Heroes of might and magic 1 to 5 and I'm occasionally poking those games too.

Wii U:

Captain Toad, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D world

3DS:

Tomodachi Life, Majora's Mask

From time to time I'll play my 360:

Far Cry 3, GTA V, Dead Island

3DS: Fantasy Life, Pokemon Shuffle (seriously, it's been eating my time), Animal Crossing

PS2: Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis

PC: Elsword (-w- my forever love)

League of Legends was the most recent for me. It's difficult to play computer or counsel games with a little one.

Lately it's all Destiny, Final Fantasy 13 and Bioshock. I played some Borderlands today. I also play Hearthstone somewhat regularly.

Recently it's mostly been Team Fortress 2, I've only recently got NVIDIA drivers for Linux Mint.

Recently: Parappa The Rapper 2. Didn't make it to the last stage, though..And I still can't save, either. :p This morning: Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be playing Tomodachi Life, if I had my 3DS with me... gr, I am so frustrated that I left it at my friend's. So, for now I am playing Sims 4 until I get it back.

I'm going trigger happy EV training pokemon in my Alpha Sapphire currently...

Not really playing, but I'm watching the boyfriend play Dragonball Xenoverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back