What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My reading list is always huge.. At present I am reading:
Scarecrow Returns by Matthew Reilly

Helmet For My Pillow: From Parris Island to the Pacific by Robert Leckie

The Hutt Gambit by A.C. Crispin

So... A military thriller, a military history (first person account of WWII) and a Star Wars novel :p It's an interesting mix.

At the moment I'm reading:

'The Outsiders' by S.E Hinton

'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens

'Plague' by Michael Grant

In English we're just about to start 'The Pearl' by John Steinbeck.

Currently, I am studying for my exams in the next few weeks, so I am reading lots of Welsh, English and Gwyddoniaeth (Science).

I plan to read the Hunger Games very soon, as I got them for Christmas an still haven't had time to read them yet.

2uoorwy.jpg

vo2zpz.jpg

o51hdj.jpg

vq6qg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, currently I'm not reading anything, but I was reading Future Diary. Good read. I totally reccomemnd it for a manga. I relate very well to the main male character for how his life started, being a bystander and all.

If you like Love stories with fighting, violence, a world falling apart because "god" is losing power and needs a successor and Time travel is involved. Then this Manga is good for you. Warning, it is confusing. I read it twice, plus it DOES have a little bit of a sexual part. Nothing too bad, but stay away if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

At the moment I'm reading:

'The Outsiders' by S.E Hinton

'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens

'Plague' by Michael Grant

In English we're just about to start 'The Pearl' by John Steinbeck.
The outsiders is a really good book. The Pearl, just finished reading it a few weeks ago. I loved it and I hope you do too. I won't spoil anything for you. I recommend "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck as well.

Technically I'm supposed to be reading The Hunger Games. I loved the movie, and I'm trying to read the book series (preferably before Catching Fire, the second movie, comes out), but I'm just always finding it hard to make time to read.

Latest posts

Back