What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On to my third book I'm currently reading. xD

All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot.

'Tis the sequel to All Creatures Great and Small, which I loved. James Herriot is an amazing writer, and he had the same birthday as me! 8D

Pandora Hearts Volume 2. I finished Crank by Ellen Hopkins. I'll probably read some Harry Potter or my assigned english honors books.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Our teacher last year was telling us about that book, and my friend read it but I haven't. Is it good?

I finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak yesterday, I had to read it for school.

^ Me too. <3 Or, I'm working on it. I'm, like, three chapters away from The Two Towers. I can't express my love for it~!

I'm reading, three books at the time. xP

I just started All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I am currently doing my summer reading for my AP English class this school year. Right now I'm reading The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (and writing nine journals and two essays on it -shot-) and in about a week or two I'll be starting The Scarlet Letter and I'll be doing journals and essays on that. Sigh. I wish I had time for leisure reading this summer but I don't have any time for it D:

Latest posts

Back