What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"David Copperfield"-Charles Dickens. Just leisure-reading, not for school. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently reading "When will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?" by George Carlin :) Hillarious, truly Hillarious. Although it does have some mature content.

I've just spent a week or so in the literary wilderness of pulp crime novels but have recovered my sanity and am now reading "Towards Asmara" by Thomas Keneally (he wrote "Schindler's Ark" which was made into the film "Schindler's List")

I don't have anything to read... which is weird.

In school I'm reading various textbooks, haha.

I'm reading this right now! I managed to buy a copy from my local library recently.
Oh really? How good! Enjoying it? Yeah it is such a good read. I want to read more Wells’ books.

I’m going to start reading it tonight when I get into bed. :)

Oh really? How good! Enjoying it? Yeah it is such a good read. I want to read more Wells’ books.

I’m going to start reading it tonight when I get into bed. :)
Definitely enjoying it. :) I've been starting off slowly and am wishing I could read more of it now, but I've got finals coming up, unfortunately. =/ Speaking of reading more of Wells' books, there's a leather bound classics series at Barnes and Noble and they have one where it's a collection of 7 of his novels. Maybe I should get that one next (I just bought Arabian Nights and a Dickens one), especially since I've got this nice 30% off coupon for the store. Oops, I'm rambling a bit, aren't I? :p

Definitely enjoying it. :) I've been starting off slowly and am wishing I could read more of it now, but I've got finals coming up, unfortunately. =/ Speaking of reading more of Wells' books, there's a leather bound classics series at Barnes and Noble and they have one where it's a collection of 7 of his novels. Maybe I should get that one next (I just bought Arabian Nights and a Dickens one), especially since I've got this nice 30% off coupon for the store. Oops, I'm rambling a bit, aren't I? :p
Get it for me for Christmas? :p

I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I really liked it. ^_^

"Tales of A Shaman's Apprentice" by Plotkin for a class. Hoping to finish it today. I'd rather be leisure-reading. :)

Nutrition textbook for an exam I have tonight. War of the Worlds and The Count of Monte Cristo for leisure. Yes, I am reading two books at the same time. I can't put either one of them down! XD

I was Reading Avalon: Web of Magic. I finished it and I LOVED it. (Your magical girl book series of 12... worth reading)

Now I'm reading The Golden Compass. (I have book 2 & 3 as well when I'm finished with book 1)

Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan and Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane by Suzanne Collins.

If you liked The Hunger Games you will love Gregor the Overlander.

Finished Harry Potter the other day. It made me sad, because I finished it. :(

Latest posts

Back