What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently I am reading Divine By Mistake it is a series of 3 books by P.C. Cast. Her books are all REALLY good! :)

I am currently rereading the Harry Potter series. I haven't read them for ages! It is a shame...but I can't even totally remember what happens in the Half-Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows..... :mellow: Really lame, but I can't wait to experience them again. I am currently almost finished with the Order of the Phoenix....... So, yeah, that is me for now :D

A Tale of Two Cities by... I should know this...

Wait let me look it up xP Charles Dickens.

For English. I seriously can't get into it I read a few words then get bored and stop reading.

I failed all of the quizzes I've had on it so far ouo

Just finished reading Runaway, book three of Meg Cabot's Airhead Trilogy. Highly recommend it.

I really want to read George Orwell's 1984 but I dunno how to get a copy that isn't extremely old and beat up with sticky stuff on it without having to buy it (Which I can't do since I'm poor)... >.<

I'm about to start reading Spells by Aprilynne Pike.

I just got done with Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott. Good book, definitely worth a read. It kept me hooked enough to read it in one 6 hour sit down.

My health assessment book and pharmacology book for my last 2 finals tomorrow. I have a good feeling about them! :)

I just finished flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen Its a really good book looking forward to renting the movie soon!

I'm just finishing The Thoughtful Dresser by Linda Grant. It's a really good mix of interviews, personal stories, and history. If you're into fashion writing I definitely recommend it!

Latest posts

Back