What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Boy Who Drew Monsters, by Keith Donohue, my favorite modern day author.

It's not due for a release until October this year, but I was able to get my hands on an advance reader's copy early. I loved it before I even started reading it...

anything i can get my hands on in the truck (inside our truck its like a library in there :p )

The Wind Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami (in translation from the Japanese) - apparently it was cut in some significant places when it was translated from the Japanese.

(I hate it when publishers do that...) :(

I've just finished reading House of Leaves. Weird (but amazing) book. Going to read some kids books for a bit (want to finish rereading A Series of Unfortunate Events, of which I only have The End left) before starting Emperors Once More.

I know this sounds kinda crazy, but there IS a children's book called "Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night". It's a rhyming book about what trucks, construction vehicles, and tractors do to get ready for bed. Here are the first 4 lines:

Where do diggers sleep at night?

Do they dream of holes they dug?

Do their mothers reach front to backhoe

When they give a goodnight hug?

1409803378-307192355.jpg

I'm reading Mockingjay (again) so I can have read the book (twice) before November 21st ^^

But it's soooo depressing!

Suzanne Collins kills of like almost everyone, including -shock gasp horror- Finnick Odair! Omg how could you? Just as he was reunited with his true love Annie. Wasn't a particularly nice death either it was like

ew

THE WHOLE BOOK IS GORY OKAY

SPOILERS OOPS.

And then she kills off Prim

NO

WHY

UGH

And that ain't a nice death either, she gets blown up. Double ew :'(

Suzanne why do you kill all these characters can u not
#whyiskatnissnotdeadalready

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts