What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now? Well, I'm curretnly reading the Box Car Children series and Kitchen Princess. Well, I would not say right now, though..

I'm reading the Parasol Protectorate books, working on the 5th (and final) in the series. I got into it because I LOVED the Soulless manga that the first three books were made into, and got really upset that I couldn't continue the story in manga form since the publisher never picked up the conclusion of the series.

A board book about kittens because I'm a childish loser. B)
Don't put yourself down! You're on the way to becoming a zen master. It has been proven by psychological studies that reading children's books and doing quote-enquote childish activities like coloring in books or playing with kids toys actually relieves stress by reverting one's mind to a time when it had less external stressors. They call it regression therapy, and it's a thing. And I insist on teaching my roomates about this every time I pull out the MLP coloring books.

I wish I was reading more. I used to be able to read 50+ books a year but so far this year I've read barely anything due to revision for exams. Can't wait for summer!

The thing I've read most recently was An Inspector Calls and Of Mice and Men, but only to refresh my memory for exams & practice exams and revision.

I've been trying to read again but I find myself getting headaches after each chapter. How annoying!

I'm trying to get through Open Road Summer by Emery Lord.

I've lost my phone so I've been into reading as of late... I just finished The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian (which addresses racism towards Native Americans but it still hilarious) and the first Harry Potter book. I'm currently reading the second Harry Potter book and Faerie Wars.

Gintama, only 6 chapters I did read.

Things were hilarious, but the rest is... well, since I need to form a critical opinion for that I'll say "awful" for now.

Currently reading Prisoner of Azkaban... I'm super busy because of exams so I don't know how long it'll take to read ;_____; (all the other books I read took me less than a day to finish but I'm super busy TT_________TT)

The Lost World by Michael Crichton, it's just something I found in the bookshelf yesterday. I'm not that much into reading nowadays, but I thought I'd give it a chance anyways. :)

Latest posts

Back