What are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My style is comfy. :furawatchi: If i like it, and it is comfy, i buy. With the clothes in my closet i can most likely put together any kind of oufit: prep, unique whatever. But my style is me.

*BaBi*

This annoys me because i dress kinda Punk-ish (Right now I'm wearing knee high black and red atriped socks a red blouse with a black swearter veast and a black skirt that goes to my knees and lime green converse) But Pople call me "emo" a and I'm tired of telling peple that Emo is a sub-gerne of rock but I do not "act" punk or emo so it all depends if you mean how you act or dress coz there is a big diffrence. I act all bubbly ;3
I see what you are saying and it annoyes me to..heck when people call me emo too.

but what annoyes me more is that people hang out with other people depending on what they wear.

I'm definitely preppy. I don't really stick out of a crowd now that I think about it. Almost every shirt that I have someone else has too. That's how it is with American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, you know.

But I like my label being "myself". When people call me a prep, it seems like I'm the same as everyone else but really my personality is different.

Most of the time,I'm wearing a black hoodie,dark blue jeans,and Black shoes. Most people call me gangster. So that's what i basically went with.

I'm Kinda, Uniqe. Let's go with that. I usally just wear Non- Matching clothes. And surprisingly for an 8 Year old, I actually listen to my teacher.

Stats:

Grade:4

Last edited by a moderator:
People Call Me Emo Just Because I Have A Little Bit Of Black Clothes

It Pees Me Of

Even My Principal Thinks Im Gonna Cut Myself/Kick My Bucket Because They Way I Dress

My Teachers Are Are StereoTypical

Btw My Label Is "Myself"

:)

People usually think I'm gothic, although I'm not...most of the time...

My usual outfit consists of:

Black/Dark Blue Hoodie

Jeans

Random T-shirt

HEELYS!

>_> Some kid at the ice rink last sunday night was like "AHH run away!! It's an emo chick!!!" *I then threw a ball of ice at him and made him fall down* :3

Arrg, stupid emo labels. Emo is just one big fad where peope have an excuse to hate their life because they're "emo". I'm not trying to offend anyone who is emo, but I don't know it gets me all confussed.

Anyways, I posted here before, but I'll do it again. ^^

I consider myself as unique/punk/girly because if I like something, I wear it. I try to be high fasion with a touch of my own style and prefernces. I wear pink stuff one day, and grey and baggy pants the next. I wear X-high converse with knee high socks all the time (especially for gym class, they're "lucky") and I love looking good. I wear no makeup except maybe lipgloss, and I have a unique personality.

A little long but I think you get the idea,>

I usually wear tight t-shirts and skinny jeans. xD I'm really thin, so I look nice in that stuff. :p

I have no idea whether I've actually posted on this topic or not, but hey.

I swear, I have the "Hey you, are you an emo" conversation at least once a day at school. I mean, wtfudgemuffins? I would never go up to someone and ask them if /they're/ emo. xD The youth of today...*rolls eyes*

Anyway. ATM I'm wearing a chewed black jumper (mmm...), tight jeans, silver studded black belt and far too much blue eyeshadow.

The only thing that's emo about me is my fringe. Which is awesome anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I dress girly/ unique. I dont do the punk thing or anything with a brand name written across it. I like my clothes to represent my personality because I think thats what people assume when they look at you. That your clothes are a direct reflection of who you are. I suppose they can be. At any rate, I wear jeans everyday. I couldnt wear track pants outside to save my life. I like to always look well put together. It makes me feel confident. It might be due to the fact that when I was young my Mum always made sure everything I wore matched. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back