What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A real book with more than fifty words on a page? D:

Let's see, I'm reading...Cheaper by the Dozen.

Can someone reccommend me something else? xP

I was reading The Books of The Great Alta, but OF COURSE, I was reading it so some gremlins had to run away with it. D:<

So now I'm reading Little Brother again. Best book ever.

I'm reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. What about you? :D
OMG! I'm waiting for that book to be returned so i can read it. I know how it ends. Hehehehehehe. But it sounds so intreging!

I'm re-reading for the 4th time a book called 'School for death' Its in the point crime series.

I have to do a book reveiw on it tomorrow!

I love book about murder. I'm rather gruesome in a way.

I just finished reading Fake ID.

By far, the best mystery I've read. :) In class we're reading Breathing Underwater, I like it so far.

I'm currently reading 'If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's y Prince?' on my own time. A very romantic story ;3

Here we go with my long list!

For School:

Confessions by Saint Augustine

On The Incarnation by Saint Athanasius

The Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien

For Pleasure:

The Talisman by Stephen King

Lady Of Milkweed Manor by Julie Klassen

:(

I'm reading Raven Rise (book nine in Pendragon, aka the best series EVER).

Also Twilight. *dies* because although I don't really like it, I hate just reading half of books and then not finishing them.

And I want to read the Inkheart books, and Fire and Ice (from Warriors) again. I've already read it twice. Because it's my favourite in all the Warriors books. I don't know why, it's the only one I've read more then once. And it's the one I read first (yes, I read the second one first hehe).

-thinks-

I have no idea. o.o I just...don't remember. XD I have tons of books going on at once...um..OH! I just finished a biography of Harry Houdini, and I think I was going to read..uh...der...

Most of my reading consists of online blog posts, essays, etc. I just don't have time, a lot. XD

For school, I'm reading The Odyssey. Robert Fagle's modern verse translation...

For fun, I'm reading William Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet. However, I will be reading that later in the year for school...

I'm not reading anything at the moment but i just finished Born Free by Joy Adamson. Such a beautiful book

Sold by Patrica McCormick, it's about a girl from Nepal who gets sold into prostitution. Our school's librarian recommended it to me, ahah.

For school, I started reading Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli (I fake read like the first 4 chapters of that book. xP)

For fun, I'm going to start Death Note volume 9, seeing as how I just finished volume 8.

I am also reading various fanfictions and my friend's story.

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, because Twilight only took me a week xD

I bought Pendragon Book Eight: Raven Rise, but I've been too occupied with the Twilight series that I haven't opened it yet. :3

Latest posts

Back