What books are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I am reading 2 books

1) Heaven looks a lot like the mall by Wendy mass. Heaven looks a lot like the mall is written in kind of a strange fashion, like written sort of like the book "HeartBeat" But with better and more precise details. So far it's about a sixteen year old girl who got hit with a rubber ball in dodgeball and it hit her neck, causing her to go into a near death experience. She thought she was in heaven because she ended up in the mall with no one else there and Thought it was Heaven. Right now, It's a pretty interesting book.

2) A Gift Of Magic by lois duncan. I love lois duncan's books mostly because I love the suspense genre. It's about three teenagers whose grandmother dies and gives them each a gift. Kirby, the gift of dance, Brendon, the gift of music, and Nancy a gift of magic. By magic I mean She can read minds, know people's thoughts and make them do what she pleases. Right now I'm on Chapter 7 and it seems really good.

So those are the 2 books I am currently reading. I was reading another but I finished it today :D

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment, I'm a little more than half-way through New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I like it, but it's not the best sequel =/. I was really expecting more, especially from the first chapter I thought it would be awesome. Twilight I really liked and I half-expected an amazing sequel. To my disappointment, I was wrong. The book's ok but not the best. There are defenetly flaws. [by the way don't say "Well of course there are flaws it's the twilight series it sucks"] It's good, but could be better. I hope Eclipse is better.

Latest posts

Back