What color is yer eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brown eyes.

I really want contacts. I've thought about purple, red, and that really light shade of blue :eek:

My friend wants contacts with little money symbols ($) on them xD

Blue-gray, with green around the pupil. A lot of people think I wear contacts.

Picture

I have brown eyes. But they are so dark they look black sometimes.

Tehe. My friends were observing eye colour and one person went up to our friend looked deep into their eyes and exclaimed

"Your eyes are sh!t brown *Dramatic pause* Hey! They match your personality"

I know weird people. T'was a joke.

I have greenish-yellow eyes. They look more green if I wear a shirt or cry, though. xD
O_________________________________O;;

Akward.

Blue, in fact, the only person with blue eyes in my family...er... at least past my parents. Both of my parents had the recessive jean of blue eyes so they both had brown eyes and my brother and sister have brown eyes, but mine are blue. A really pretty dark blue, too.

edit: you know that you have to be albino to have purple eyes, right? (or red, but purple is more common. Sometimes even a light blue, but that's really rare.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The colour of my eyes is a very, very dark brown.

I hate them. D=

~Zelfi

edit: you know that you have to be albino to have purple eyes, right? (or red, but purple is more common. Sometimes even a light blue, but that's really rare.)
There was only one person in the whole world who had purple eyes. Red is what albino's eye colour is.

I have blue eyes. They kind of look like big pools of water . . . in my head. They stand out a lot.They have this weird ring of yellow, on the inside, right around the pupil o_O I wonder if that's some sort of gene mutation or something.
That's normal.

EXACT same description as my sister.

Although...she herself isn't normal.

XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back