What color is yer eyes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bright blue eyes, but I used to have rainbow contacts. But they were only for fun.

Oh look, there is a nice picture of my eyes right here.

Well is is of me...but my eyes look really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Your eyes are very pretty, &&you're gorgeous.

I have your hair bow clip btw.

Realllllllllly dark green. The color of a pine tree... XDDDD

Temari Nara

My eyes are a mixture of green, blue, gray, and orange. I'm not kidding. Some days they look more green/blue/gray depending on what I wear. However, I always have orange creating a small uneven ring around my pupil.

https://i41.tinypic.com/2amdsg.jpg Right now their icky green. I like it better when they turn blue or silver.

Edit: Sorry the pic is so small. I just took that with my webcam like, two min. ago, so I didn't do anything to make it bigger.

Dark dark dark brown.

e_e

EDIT:

here's a recent picture

click.

boring color, i know. and sorry about my bangs, i'm getting a haircut on tuesday any way ;P

My eyes are OK here: Yellow right around the pupil greenish blue and on the outer rim dark blue. alot of colors!

My eyes are hazel. Sometimes the way the light hits them can make them look greenish or sometimes golden.

Chocolate brown :blink:

I'm Chinese, that's why. I used to want blue eyes but now I actually prefer my eye colour because it would match any clothing colour ;)

And yes, purple eyes would be... epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back