What Color is Your New Tama V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Color is Your New Tama V2?

• Sweet Candy-Red w/Jelllybeans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Candy-White w/Lifesavers

• Camouflage

• Tropical Fun-Blue

• Tropical Fun-Pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the sweet candy white with life savers

i wantd the camo but the sweet candy was the last one left so my cousin is gunna get me a camo next time

I just got another V2, its the one with the Life savers.

So now I have Both V2 Sweet Candies :D

I still love the JellyBean one alittle better though. Its red :)

I have a UK one, purple, with a white sorta like a maze on the front and purple buttons. Mega cool. I got it today!!!

I have the Sweet Candy Collection- Red w/ Jellybeans. When I went to Toys R Us, I saw that there were only 2 camoflouge ones left, but I still went with the red one.

I could of gotten the camoflouge but there was only one left and it looked all scratched up so I got the white with candy lifesavers istead.

I have the red with jelly beans. Instead of calling them jelly beans, I call them MIKE AND IKES!!! I asked 2 people what they look like and imediatly they said Mike and Ike?

I have the cobalt blue :( Has anybody seen the orange with yellow bursts in the stores at all?

I live in New Zealand my one is blue and green. It has light blue circles, a dark blue backround and a green stripe :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back