What Color is Your New Tama V2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Color is Your New Tama V2?

• Sweet Candy-Red w/Jelllybeans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet Candy-White w/Lifesavers

• Camouflage

• Tropical Fun-Blue

• Tropical Fun-Pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 4... camoufladge, cobalt blue, tropical fun pink, and blue with pink dots. currently the camo is a tarakotchi and the tropical fun pink is a nikatchi. cobalt blue and blue w/ pink dots i have not pulled tabs on these yet.

camouflage and i went thru hell to get it. i begged my mom to buy me a candy w/ jellybeans (cuz thats the only cute one i could find) the next day went to see if theyd gotten new stock. couldnt find even one! so i looked under shelves and behind and in other toys finally i looked down and there was my soon to be camo tamagotchi! i was in love, and begged my mom to buy me it again...

[SIZE=8pt]I want to collect all of them, but that does not run cheap these days. Also, I am moneyless beyond belief. My mom bought me my new one as a present. Anyway, I'm Pink Tropical Fun.[/SIZE]

1 is tropical fun blue and the other is cobalt blue ;)

I gpt a tropical blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tamas rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

um....... pink with diamonds, blue with a character blowing pink bubbles.

Hey I'm Bex and my new...well not exactly new tama v2 is sky blue. He rocks and so do both my v1s! Lol!

Seeya! Bex.

[SIZE=14pt]I have Tropical Fun Pink, Life Savers, Camo, Cobalt Blue, and Blue With Pink Dots![/SIZE]

I have Sweet Candy-White w/Lifesavers!!!!!!!! :ichigotchi: All North Americans tamas r the same!!! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back