What did you call..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Tamagotchi was the Music Star, and I called him Paul, but I did Reset him and named him Russell! :lol:

Mine was Rich v3 dark blue with stars. I remember we named him that because our teacher was mr. Goodrich.

V4.5 with an earth template, FTW.

I do believe my first Tamagotchi was a Horoyotchi named Tama. Oh, how creative I am. :rolleyes:

The first one I remember... Orange, my Tama-Go. Terrible memory, have I.

/hits head

Hahaha! I don't even remember! I got my first tamagotchi in 2004, I believe. It was a v2.. And I really didn't know what I was doing. Knowing me, I probably named it something like Bill or Sam. ;P

All I can really remember about my first tamagotchi is that I fed it too much and it died. :l and then I reset it.. And I was amazed when my sister got the match maker to come. I didn't even know they could have babaies XP I've obviously grown up a bit, learned more about tamagotchis, and now I know how to care for them ;D

Ahhh. To be a young, stupid 7 year old againnnn.

Oh jeez my first tamagotchi I ever got was a zebra stripe v3 and it was a girl whom I named Zoe. That's my name and so I decided to name her after me. ;) .

My first character on my first tamagotchi was mamechi :mametchi: . On my second tamagotchi I had Ringotchi who got married to mamechi! I had such good times. *sniff

Mine was a v4 sunrise. His name was tama. I got him when I was 6.He eventually married my friend lucy's v4 through IR.

Janny,

On my graffiti v3 haha I miss that old friend :)

my 1st tama was v5 an i cant remember wot i called the faamily but my 1st v3 tama to survive 2 adulthood was called Tama like scotty j200's and he grew up 2 b 1 of those black square headed thingy cos i took rubbish care of him :rolleyes: how r all of u getting mimitchis an mametchis on ur 1st time? mayb u were born with the natuaral ability 2 care 4 tamas :) i agree with love_1221 also bein a dumb 7yr old at the time

I honestly can't remember what version, because wow that was sooo many years ago. *twitch*
puroperatchi_by_Rivenn.gif
< thats what it was though

I do know that I called it Bru though. That was my nickname all through elementary school right through high school. So I always called my "first" gen tamas Bru haha. Male or female.

I broke that tradition with my v4 right now, and my T-Go.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a music star and had a mimitchi in it.i named it Iris :D .oh but one day i accidentally reset it so its the end plus my younger brother plugged out a button so i dont wanna play with it anymore.and i am currently running a tama-go and theres no option to name it so oh well. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back