What did you call..?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first tama was named Amber after my little sister. she looked like this :furawatchi: i think. I miss her.

my first tamas were both runned at the same time and I named them both ABCDE XD

My first tama was a V2 called Greg :3 he was a :pochitchi: pochitchi!

His son was Scott, a memetchi :)

...and HIS daughter was Eliza, a violetchi/furawatchi :furawatchi:

Then my friend reset it > :(

I don't know how I remember, it was long ago! ^.^

My first ever tamagotchi was a Version 3, it was a girl and I named it Ali. :D Then my dog ate my tamagotchi D:

Oh man... My first tamagotchi was a V1 that I got sometime in elementary school. I'm pretty sure his name was Taro (lolz) and I believe evolved into a Masktchi.

My first Tama's name was Angel.(not MLP Angel, Angel from Lilo and Stitch if anyone remembers) on a pink hearts V3 and was a Pyonkotchi.

Ah, beautiful memories...

I don't remember my first ever character but it was a v3 with an ice cream pattern and my second generation tamagotchi was a young androtchi named Andy. He only got that far before he got killed. :(

Oh wow this is going back a while. I had a yellow connection v2 named Timmy, I can't recall what his adult form was, all I can remember is that he was a Hotodetchi as a toddler. It upset me so much when it stopped working :( .

My first ever Tamagotchi was a P1, and since there was no naming option, I never really named it. I just called it 'my Tamagotchi'. When the V1 came out years later, I got a pink one and called her Pochi (can't remember where the name came from, but it was in reference to a cartoon or something).

She was a Tarakotchi, and I loved her so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back