What did you do today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done anything yet, but in 20 minutes I'm going to go to my guitar lesson and after that I'm going to get my nails & eyebrows done.
It is a good idea to schedule the nail appointment after the guitar lesson :D

I had an epically busy day.

Woke up at 7.

Went to UT Dallas for a campus tour at 10.

It ended at 11:15.

So I went home and then went to my PSAT class at 1:30.

Got picked up.

Went straight to the mall with mommy and sister.

Bought 3 shirts, 2 bras, and a tank top.

Just got home.

It's 8:30. O:

Relaxed in the morning, as usual, went onto campus for an experiment, did errands around campus (including going to the bookstore...bought a nice T-shirt which displays my college Alma mater proudly ;) ), came home, hung out with the boyfriend, went out to eat, hunted stores for a journal (I would like to start writing again, like I did in middle school and in high school), bought a few books, watched part of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (will finish it tomorrow), napped, exercised for about half an hour, and now I'm here! Probably will curl up with a book and/or write in my journal before going to bed. Wow, a rather eventful day, at least more than usual for the summer. :p

A lot.

Got up at 8 to go to soccer camp.

Got there and the counselors organized a World Cup day and sorted us into countries

I was in England, we got 2nd

had lunch break

had swimming break

Went back to the soccer fields to play a water gun fight with the other camp kids.

Went home and read and stalked Tom Felton on youtube

Doctor's appointment, hospital volunteering (per usual on Friday afternoons), went out to eat, came home and watched some TV with my boyfriend, exercised, and now I'm here! Will probably do the usual before going to bed: a bit of writing and/or reading. :)

Woke up.

Got online just for a little bit to look something up.

Watched TV.

Ate hot dogs and had a juice pop.

Now, I'm online again.

Later I'll be;

At the pool.

Then showering, fo sho.

Then it's off to church and going out for dinner.

Tonight? Playing Fire Emblem, bby.

I woke up.

Had breakfast.

Went out.

It started raining so I came in.

When online.

It stopped raining, so I went out.

Swimming.

Came in, showered.

Played on my Wii.

And here I am.

Woke up and turned the laptop on.

Fed the mice.

Got back in bed.

And here I am now.

It's already 2PM. I've wasted half the daaaay D;

But later my brother will be coming over so that'll be fun.

Hung around in the morning, went to a relative's house to have dinner, read, played with my TMGC+C and Angelgotchi, and now I'm here. Probably going to turn in earlier than usual.

Woke up to find my parents gone, leaving me with my brother.

Showered, but had no breakfast.

Waited for them to come back.

Had a very junky breakfast.

Came online again.

Still online.

:)

Last night, I couldn't stop watching George Lopez, so I stayed up all night watching it XD

Went to school. (happy to now be in food technology class)

Found out this is Kaycee's last year here.

looked at my exchange booklets. (want to go to Canada)

Got on here.

Went to Sunday service, came home, napped, dinner, watched a movie, gym, read a book, and now I'm here. Hoping to read and write a little more before going to sleep. :D

I hated today.

Year seven had this special day thing so they used up loads of rooms of which I had classes in. So my class had to go to a different room and do nothing all lesson. I'm sick of drawing, French movies and bingo.

Woke up, went to work, came home and cooked dinner, watched TV, took a little nap, gym, reading, hopefully a little more reading and writing before bed.

Woke up later than my alarm.

Ran to the bus stop.

Went to school.

Had Technology, Break, P.E., Lunch, Tutor Time, Piano Lesson and then..

French. And we listened to the Gummy Bear song after watching a film. The Gummy Bear Song. >.<

I went home and watched Telly.

And now here I am.

Pretty boring day to be honest.

Woke up.

Beckie teased me about my relationship.

Got ready.

Go to place.

Ride rides.

Get wet.

Come home.

Baby sat.

Attempted homework.

I liked today.

Woke up, went to work, came home, went out to eat, came home and relaxed. Listening to music now. :( Might read and write a bit before going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back