What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a tama-go today, For 14.88 with free shipping.

I'm expecting it in 4 days, I'm so excited!! ^^

I'm just confused as I feel I won't know how to properly take care of it like I did with my other Tam's.

A month ago, I got my 15th anniversary. @Sandti <3 You make me want my old MS to come alive again with sound. Mine's the same design.. I just love the pearly sheen of it..

tumblr_lyfctvwIrJ1qzmd6wo1_500.jpg

This just came in for me today, a day early! :'D My first V4

I got my SD card for my Palm Treo on Friday. ^^ Now I can get downloads myself! Yay!

I got the "Tamagotchi: Party On!" Wii game, and yes, I have been enjoying it! ;)

I received my Violetchi plush pouch in the mail today. I'm also expecting a V3 between 16th-22nd this month and going to order a V5.5 and hopefully a V1 soon, to complete my collection of all the Connections. I'm in one of my busy Tama-buying phrases!

~ Dazzmina ~

Now I want to order a Music Star with that super-cute design and some new figures for my TMGO (well, my five TMGOS, but you know what I mean). I never seem to be happy with my current collection...

~ Dazzmina ~

Yesterday I got my V3, and I might be ordering an EnTama or TamaSuku soon, so I'm DEFINITELY in a busy Tama phrase.

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting a Tamagotchi Nano tomorrow! ^_^ I also really want to order a cute Mametchi plush I found on eBay, but I might not be allowed until we've checked ALL the local toy stores... :rolleyes: My parents STILL don't believe Tamagotchis are discontinued in the UK, except a couple of TMGOs... :(

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back