What did you get in the post today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Mimitchi Phone Charm in the mail yesterday. I put it on my Green Tamagotchi + Color right away! I think they make a great pair. :D

pluscolorwithmimitchi.jpg

I'm also waiting on my Tamagotchi P1 and Entama to come in the mail. :)

Maybe I'm a little late, but about a week or so ago I got an iD L. Well, I ordered a 15th Anniversary one but noooooooooooooo... I also have a P2 IN DA MAIL! :mimitchi:

My Mint in Box Tamagotchi P1 arrived yesterday. I love the teal color~ I just realized it sorta matches my TMGC+C :)

tealtamap1.jpg

It'll be several weeks until my new Entama comes. I also just got my order confirmation from HLJ for my iD L Princess Spacy. :ichigotchi:

Hi all! Today i finally got my Tamagotchi 15th anniversary ID L. I love it!! I have many tamas, but this must be the jewel of my collection! Sounds corny but its so worth the $82 i payed for it. It feels more special than my White ID L, i donno why. But i think n e tamagotchi collectors crazy not to buy this one.

20120322_155211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sandti, where le heck did you find those two gotchi figures?! I gave up looking for them a while ago because I just couldn't find them online.

EDIT: Oh, and yesterday in the mail I got a TMGC iD-L Princess Spacy version, a Tamatomo Princess Spacy Strap, and a Naruto Shippuden Kiba Inuzuka cosplay outfit :3

@Sandti, where le heck did you find those two gotchi figures?! I gave up looking for them a while ago because I just couldn't find them online.
You're talking about the Makiko/Shimashimatchi figures right? Once in a while I see one or the other on ebay. They're a rare find now.

You're talking about the Makiko/Shimashimatchi figures right? Once in a while I see one or the other on ebay. They're a rare find now.
i found the makiko figure at the store where i got my tama go.

i got...my magazine yesterday. xD

Today the post surprised me with two packages! I got the Tamagotchi Connection Celebrity I won on Ebay and Princess Spacy arrived as well. Double yay! I feel like keeping them in their packages for a while. They're pretty to look at. :)

celebrityspacy.jpg

I take it that Familitchi Celebrity is kinda a rare find? This was the first one I saw on ebay that was NIP. My winning bid was $36, I'm wondering if that was a good price or not? :huh: Regardless of how much it was I don't regret my purchase. :ichigotchi:

I got my Music Star in the mail today :)

I know I have an ID L, a V3, and a Tamagotchi Angel in my mailbox at school, I can't wait for spring break to be over so I can play with those X3

I got a wig in the mail! Too bad it wasn't what it was supposed to be and I Have to send it back. And my bf got his xbox live card from UPS

My iD L Princess Spacy ver. came in the mail today! It was late - I'm never forgiving Parcelforce for making me the 7th or 8th on TamaTalk to get one instead of the 2nd like I expected...sorry but I'm super competitive about everything...

~ Dazzmina ~

I got my Giga Pet (looney tunes) in the mail today. It was a bit late, but n e ways. I was sooo excited to get it, but when i put a battery in it...dun dun dunn.. it had no sound. :( And then i noticed how boring it was.....its so hard figure out whats going on. I really didnt think the gigas were going to be this disappointing. (No wonder Tamagotchis the only virtual pet that survived over the years!!)

20120329_014922.jpg

woah I didn't know gigs came in color....cool

I got my princess in the mail and sold my used IDL good day overall

Only one blue left to sell and I'm in the clear. Unfortunatly my agetchi left me this morning :( she was 10

today I get some more of my birthday presents in the mail :)

woah I didn't know gigs came in color....cool

I got my princess in the mail and sold my used IDL good day overall

Only one blue left to sell and I'm in the clear. Unfortunatly my agetchi left me this morning :( she was 10

today I get some more of my birthday presents in the mail :)
Why did you sell your ID L? you didnt like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back