What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
login as a guest

then choose the log in button under ur character'

then put in ur username and password

then watch the magic of ur tamagotchi as it comes online :lol:

I don't have a music star - and actually I had no idea there was a v6 until recently :mellow: - but it looks really cute!!

Especially with the apartments. :3 Adorable.

it's so fun!

I spent, like, 20 minutes to get gotchi points for a mic for the band XD

:lol:

I guess for me, it's okay. It seems like they're trying to make it like that little "Webkinz" craze a little while back. I'm not liking the Music Star at all, though. since the v5, the new Tamas don't even seem like tamagotchis. They're getting very complicated now--I loved the simplicity of the previous ones.

Hahaha... Everytime I'm dissapointed with one of the newer Tamas, I go out and scour the city for an old one. I just pulled the tab on my new Psycho Color v4. I'm loving it... : )

I like it... A LOT... but one thing bad about it is, first off, it says you can form a band with other members by clicking on them, and YOU CANT!!! well, at least I cant. It wont let me. AND they are taking a long time to open the apartments and it is hard to earn money. :furawatchi:

Where do you get them?

Target?

(I haven't seen 'em)

:furawatchi: :furawatchi:

i never got the validation email. i tried sending it twice.
[SIZE=7pt]Check that your email address is correct.[/SIZE]

Music City is good. I don't have a Music Star yet, but visiting as a guest is alright. I don't really like being able to chat with people using only common words though. It would be better if we could type what we wanted to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back