What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I totally ADORE the music city!

Its fun and I can connect my tamas!

Amazing!

Plus there is not too many hard games to play!

And you can make your own band when you turn 1 year old!

Wooo!

So for me, I love the tamatown music city. :D

It is very cute. I am not a big fan of tamas, but it is nice. I don't have much to say.

But, if you like it, you like it, if you don't, you dont, either way, it is sepcial in its own way.

its cool! and im trying to get my cd to level 4 so i can get a girls destiny star! but when ur making the cd u havent got many good sounds to make it with :blink:

I personally LUV music city! It's awesome! :huh:

4 me, I like being popular and organizing an apt.

I DON'T LIKE JERKY PEOPLE!!! THEY'RE JUST JERKS!!! :lol:

I think Music City is a great place to play :( But I think you should add more games and other stuff to it. :p

There are 3 games:

one is the battle stage, (when you go up the red stairs at the entrance)

club pop, you need a feature cd for that, it's on the same area as the battle stage,

and one game at the park.

Go Tamatown Music City! Its so much fun! Hah! My music star tamagotchi is practicing her instrument. Lol :furawatchi: :( :D

I think its really nice but I have issues logging in at times it will often be down or stuck at loading page and we have 3 pc's and a laptop so I know its not my computer needs work but overall its my fav tama version so far. :( Im CL8869 by the way if any1 needs a friend

I think music city is a great concept and the site will be lots more fun after all the features are open
Same here. Its a little underdeveloped, but FANTASTIC concept. So much better than the v3 site.

I love Music City. I have won the contest 6 times in a row and i think that the contest and the games are fantastic!!! but there are so many glitches...

I don't like how we can't type what we want to say. I know that they made it like that because many kids of all ages play tama, but still.

They should allow us to talk and just **** out the inappropriate words or something :\

I really like Music City! It's a huge step forward from the other tamatowns and kind of reminds me of Club Penguin but in a good way. I like that you can have your own apartment and interact with other people. Also, some of the games are pretty fun.

yah!! its quite funnn and awesome the other tamagotchi version does not allow your character to walk itss BOORIINNGG!!

Well, to be honest, I've had my Music Star for a while, which I really don't like, and Music City, if you ask me, is kinda boring. The games earn you points that you can't put in your toy, which really annoys me. Apartments are also a waste of time, seeing as decorating them is completely pointless anyway. In my opinion, the Tamagotchi Music Star and Music City aren't really the best.

I love TamaTown Music City!!! :lol: I finaly filled my apartment up and everything! But I have discovered Tamagotchi Plus Color and Im getting that so I dont think I will be on TamaTown Music City anymore :lol: :p :lol: :D :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back