What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like it. It has turned into a virtual world game, and I hate virtual world games. It's just too complicated, and has nothing to do with tamas. The games take a long time, and I'm no good at writing music.

I like it. The games take too much time for too little effort, unfortunately.

Speaking as a musician, the sample mixer (or song maker, or whatever it's called) is pretty realistic to a watered-down mixer with several prerecorded samples and an effects library. It's fun to fiddle around with when a real mixer induces a headache :(

i have a question...

i dont have a music star yet but i made an account anyways. either the activation email is taking way too long (more than a week already) or im just too impatient.

please help??

:p MUSIC CITY is boring. I always have to wait like 1 and a 1/2 month to get to fourth. and my DREAM is to get to 1st. I have to wait like a YEAR to get first. It's boring because i have to wait too long. :D

-Evil Dazzilitchi :blink:

I just think its amazing of what they have done!

I played the online v3 and i got bored with it fast. I love that you can have your own room decorate and even talk with others. I also really like how u can give gifts and exchange items! :D

I thought it was fun, so was the Music Star Tamagotchi. But....after I saw a cheap Tamagotchi Plus Color on ebay, I threw my Music Star in the corner! The color is the best Tamagotchi so far but Music City is the best Tamagotchi website so far. The only thing I do hate is how you have to talk to each other using just Hi, and things like you're awesome. But still A++ Bandai you make great products!

Im new here at Tama Talk and i want to say, i hope u guys can welcome me here.By the way im tama crazy and im a dude :puroperatchi:

Ok Music City is a great place for people to move their own tamas.

Its especially great if u have a music star of ur own.(by the way if u live in chicago or near it, Music star is available in toys r us) If u make a CD, such as mine which majors in RB, u can make it go up ranks and so far mines is in sparkly silver rank. Im in level 6 with my tamagotchi :lol:

And theirs at least two games that raises ur rank such as tama jump or club pop's battle of the bands.

I dont know if this matters but, whomevers on music city, can they tell me their ID No.

U know the number below ur tama so we can meet each other with or tamas!

MY ID no. is

JB1200 and I'll most likely be in either the Mametchi server or the Kuchipatchi Server!

So tell me ur ID no so we can kinda meet in person!
og0911

Tamagotchi Music City is a lot because than the Tamagotchi Music Star. :huh:

On Tamagotchi Music City, you’re a Tamagotchi, and live in the Tamagotchi music style world!? You can make your own room, play games, make your own CDs and be the BEST OF THE BEST! I LOVE TAMAGOTCHI MUSIC CITY! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamatown: Music City is... I wouldn't say horrible, but there is a LOT of work to be done.

Pros:

Sync your Tama toy with it!

Aww! Tamas! So cute!

Dress up your Tamas!

Make your own apartment!

A level up system! I love to level things up. :ichigotchi:

Cons:

We need to type our own words... the pre-scripted words don't do it for me, sure, I understand, they are trying to make it nice for kids, but they could always bleep out the curse words and such. It's WAAAAY to limited as it is now.

It's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to add someone from IRL, or on here, for example. As far as I can see, there is no way to just put in a person's code and have them added to your friends list. It's very fustrating.

I want to be able to send REAL mail to my friends, not postcards. The postcards are meaningless, what if I acually want to TALK?

It's virtually impossible to negotiate a trade on there, because we can't TALK.

The world is waaaaaay too small.

We need more minigames. It's dull doing the same ones over and over. They aren't even that exciting. I get the most fun out of Sudoku. And I HATE Sudoku!

Well, that's about it. I don't know why I still play it, as fustrating as it is, but it's very addicting. Mothers love I suppose, for my Tamas. ^o^

I hate Music City!!!! I hate logging into a website to have extra games and stuff for my Tamagotchi. It's a big waste of time and I take my Tamagotchi everywhere with me and not being able to access everything I wanted such as the instruments and stuff while I was out and about was a big problem for me. That's why I got the TMGC+C it has everything already built in.

I quite like TMC it's pretty cool except that you have to delete friends to put more on :p .

My ID: ET7539

its tottaly awsum as a gest and as a memba i hav a music sta its glam rock desing my tamas a kuribotchi at tha mom and mi ID on music sity is te1000 mi cd iz pop ultimate silva :blink: :eek: :D ;) ;) ;)

everytime i go on tamatown.com it lets me log in but when i click on anything (like the apartments for ex.) it pops up but it goes dark and won't let me click on anything! please help, i've been trying to figure it out for weeks now!!!! :furawatchi:

Music city is a great place for kids. It teaches kids rythems and is fun all it the same time!

My vote: Great for all ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back