What do you think about TamaTown Music City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash07Lynne Posted on October 02, 2009 05:16 am
everytime i go on tamatown.com it lets me log in but when i click on anything (like the apartments for ex.) it pops up but it goes dark and won't let me click on anything! please help, i've been trying to figure it out for weeks now!!!! 
It is easy to log in with some computers but with others you just have to be patient and let it load!

I think it is AWSOME! I just love tamas and I hope everybody on does too. So how about you tell us what you think about music city? Is it fun,cool,and stuff like that. So please reply and THANKS! :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's fun, but it's an online game. All parents hate those. -.______-.

They prefer chess or jacks or something that doesn't use electricity or batteries.

it's kinda fun, but kinda boring if u dont have a music star (like me) cuz u cant buy clothes without one. and i can figure out how to get furniture.

The games are kinda boring. I wish it could be updated more, and I wish the chat was more free-lance than it is now. And I wish everything was updated more ofter, but otherwise I love it ;)

I think it's great but it would be even better if there was a chat bar so you could just type in your own message :hitodetchi:

i think tamatown music city is brilliant. my favourite bit is decorating the room! i also like the competitions. the instructions for the games could be a bit clearer, though.

why was my post removed? there was nothing wrong with it!

i think tamatown music city is brilliant. :lol: my favourite bit is decorating the room! i also like the competitions. the instructions for the games could be a bit clearer, though.

why was my post removed? :huh: there was nothing wrong with it! :wacko: :angry:

well, i think it's brilliant. now everything's open! i love the games (especially jump to the music!) but the only problem is everythings so expensive :) . i spent my whole 2200 points which had taken 3 days to earn on a single tiny meme table!

oh, and just to put it in...

I LOVE DAZZILITCHI! I HAVE GOT A WAY TO EARN THAT CHARACTER!

finally! :) :unsure: :lol:

I think its great but it has a few annoying flaws such as the laging on the loading screens and in the games, and your not allowed to type messages! I think they should have some servers made up or changed so that people can actually "chat" with there friends. They should also update the site more often and maybe put up some more games. Other than that I think its a exelent game. I love when you can run around with your little tama and explore the city. I think its great with or without a music star toy, But it is more enjoyable. So its about a 4.5 out of 5.

I think that Music City seems to be a lot better than all the previous Tamatowns. It's nice that this one isn't just the basic enter-your-username-and/or-password-then-do-stuff-then-put-it-on-your-Tamagotchi type Tamatown that we've had since the Entama and v3. I haven't really explored Music City properly yet. I found that it took quite a while to load, but that's probably because my Internet connection loves to test whatever patience I've got. The game (Jump to the Music or whatever it's called) seems to be very slow in my opinion. Mametchi seems to move in like slow motion!
I don't have a Music Star so I guess I can't experience this site properly, but I looked at as much as I could. Too bad the apartments aren't open yet, for some reason I love decorating and customising things sometimes. I went into a few shops and the Gotchi Performing Arts Centre. I was going to make a CD but my parents happened to be sitting at the dinner table which happens to be right near the computer and I wanted to avoid odd questions. I'm like that sometimes. No, a lot of the time. It would be nice if we could record our own things from real life, which would be nice for people who play instruments (I play piano and clarinet but I suck at clarinet :) ), but I guess Bandai would probably have to approve every single one and there would probably be some people who would send in junk and waste Bandai's time or steal other people's work.

i aggree music city is ALOT better than the tamatowns!! :hitodetchi:

but i have a tamagotchi music star (V6) :kuribotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back