What do you think is the best part of tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite part of tamagotchi is waking up in the morning and knowing that somebody needs you to love them and care for them. <3

Of course, you can have that same feeling if you have a real pet but I don't, so my tamas are my only pets. :rolleyes:

I like everything, but I like watching it grow into each character.

There are so many now a days! :p

I can't decide. I really love Tamagotchis and everything about them. But I have to say, The games and collecting the items. Or collecting Tamaogtchis overall.

~ChibiMuffins

^That is cute but...please stay on topic and no double posting,tamalover13542,sorry.

I think the best part about Tamagotchis' are the characters and the games. The items are ok. But I think characters really make tamagotchi what it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, a Tamagotchi isn't fun unless you have friends who have one.
If my frieds knew I had Tamagotchis.... Well, we'll just leave it at that. They used to love them when the originals came out, but then they just grew tired of them. Yes, I had some times where my Tams stayed paused for months at a time, but each time I unpaused them, I came back with a a vengence! :huh:

There is just something about them that is so fun and yet so simple, and it makes me sad to see that Bandai is marketing them as some eight-year old girl's toy. But, whatever makes them money... That's all anyone ever cares about these days is money. But I'm off topic!

My favorite part of Tamas is watching them grow and playing games with them! It's jst so fun!

My favorite part is seeing what character you get. It is wonderful seeing if you raised your Tama well or not. :)

The thing I like best is the suspense

when you wonder what your tama will evolve into.

It would make you feel like the hard work has finnaly paid off.

When it's an adult of course.

~TamagotchiFan~

I personally like just taking care of it. No raising families, no jobs, no school. That just gets a little too human-like, in my opinion. :(

I love tamas because i like the games, characters, items, and the feeling of what is going to happen next... :]

i would deffinatly agree

the teen part is the most boring to me

like 5 days until an evolution

kenz

I geuss I just like the surprise of what my character will be.I also like having babies and connecting. :lol: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :) <_< <_<

I love raising them, earn gp, getting jobs.. and I'm always surprised to see how much things and possibilities we can try in this little cute thing :eek:

I agree with Tama*Lover. I like raising them without all the added complications of checking the mail, or finding them a job. I guess that's why I like the ancestors better! :rolleyes:

I love pretty much just seeing what they will evolve into. All the rest is just filler to me. Maybe that is why I like the Mini so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back