What do you think is the best part of tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i luv every part of em' taking care, games, buying things, seeing what happens to them but i espialy like the orignality but the only thing thats annoyin is cleanin their poo (hehe poo just jokin) peace out!

I love seeing what they end up growing up to. And I like marrying 2 of my tamagotchis together! Plus when tey visit each other, they kiss every time! it's sooo cute!

I like taking care of it, and experimenting with what care gives what Tama.

Oh I love the jobs there so fun :D I wonder what other people like but remember to

R E S P E C T other peoples views

just saying beacause this might be the kind of post where people get mad at each other

POST WHAT YOU THINK

I'm here to help :D

I like raising the skill points, playing games, collecting items and going to TamaTown. But what I like most about Tamagotchis is seeing what it can evolve into. It's always fun. :)
~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX
me too! I LOVE TO SEE THE TAMAS EVOLVE ITS LIKE A NEW PRESENT EVERY TIME TO SEE A DIFFERENT CHARACTER SO AWESOME! :)

yea, I like watching them evolve, and raising all the generations and collecting points and items over the generations. :(

Well my favorite part is the interaction and different characters, personally. V4-5 have been a downfall in my opinion. Bondage and Skill Points were cool at first, but I liked to be kept guessing at who I'd get. In V4 and V5 (I don't have either .5) I can say "I want this character/family" and whoop dee doo, three to four days later that's what I have.

I love when the matchmaker comes and you have your tama and a baby tama on the screen. I also love when its a teenager and I'm waiting for it to become an adult...hoping it turns into which ever one I'v been working to get =)

I love everything about Tamagotchis! Taking care of them, playing games, feeding them, etc. It's just all so much fun.

:wacko: i love my tamagotchi! but she's a silly teenager. :D ughh! anywhoo, its great to have a tamagotchi 'coz it teaches you how to take care of a pet & take resposibility. :( if my tama dosn't die then i get a puppy! :unsure:

My favorite part of the tamagotchi is watching what it evolves into and seeing what certain items look like on it. :(

I like seeing what they become and getting new items!!!!!!!!!!

i love EVERYTHING about them i like playing loads of games and getting good characters but i don't just buy tamagotchies because i like them and want something to do but its because they r interesting and fun to play with. :) :) :ph34r: :huh: :eek: :) so yeah i basically love everything about them!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

memetchi7 :) :)

I just like taking care of them. especially because im not allowed a real pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back