What found out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl how do u speed up a tamagotchis training plz no 1 knows? i kno 1 of u duz but aparently no 1?

MonsterTrucks ~*TamaSparkle*~ !! you girls don't know how to thank me right if this keeps up i'll just haft to get a guild and close this!
oh be queit girly this is'nt the first time this has happen! :( :D :D :D

you to texas girl! so you just tell those dopes down in texas that ''yall'' weirdos!

you to texas girl! so you just tell those dopes down in texas that ''yall'' weirdos!
oh yah!, Kahnawake girl how about yall tell your native people if they smoke on a pipe they might as well be the single! top that! :(

This is sad isn't it?

BlackKittens makes a new topic in Tips & Tricks to share with other members the info she has found whilst playing with her V3

But just read thru' the topic....

some members take the first opportunity to post rude or provocative comments (that behaviour is against the rules)

some memebers reply to the rude posts and of course now we have an argument (that behaviour is against the rules...)

other members start posting their own questions in her topic and use it as a kind of Help Desk - please guys - we have a whole forum called Help for New Tamagotchi Owners where you can ask all those questions that are not to do with the list that Black Kittens started in her topic - ...(including how to debug/undebug...)

other members are posting comments like this topic is a "chat room". I am sorry but the forums are not the place for chat.

During weekdays, you can chat back and forth in private via the PM system. Using Personal Mssg keeps the forums free for Tama info and a wider audience - rather than personal one to one stuff.

This site's chat room (TamaChat) is open at weekends.We have TamaChat - open weekends to chat with members. Please don't use the topics in the forums for chat.

I am going to close this topic to prevent further silly bickering.

Please don't go to another topic and start it off again somewhere else.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back