What game are you currently playing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been bouncing between the usual pokemon go, orna, and shadow knights on the switch. I'm stuck in the beginning part ^.^;; 

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon Crystal recently. I'm not doing anything specific in ACNL (except for waiting for a specific item to appear in the clothing store), but in Crystal I'm trying to hatch a shiny Cleffa. I'll get there!
What item are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently finally bought Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I love Layton games. Though I'm technically supposed to be finishing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth still... :p  And Persona 5 is still unfinished too. Lots of unfinished games.

Been playing Hamtaro Ham-Hams unite as well.

I'm playing Pokémon UltraMoon for the first time ever on the 2DS.
It's actually a great game, even if Sun amazed me more.

For now, I'm on the second island, and I just defeated the third Totem Pokémon. It wasn't really easy, but eh, nothing much. Now I'm going to spend some time training or catching Pokémon, and after that I'm going for the next Trial.
My team:

• Dartrix (Male) Lv. 28
  • Mawile (Female) Lv.28
  • Mantyke (Male) Lv.26

Recently finally bought Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I love Layton games. Though I'm technically supposed to be finishing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth still... :p  And Persona 5 is still unfinished too. Lots of unfinished games.

Been playing Hamtaro Ham-Hams unite as well.
I'm going to try Professor Layton out at some point since I never got the chance to play a game from the series yet, starting off with Curious Village probably to see if I enjoy it overall.

As for what I'm playing or at least planning to, RE2 Remake is getting released later this month and Radiata Stories is next on my bucket list.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, RDR2, Soul Calibur Vi... just beat Let's Go and Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero...

Dug out my old SP recently and ended up getting a cheap copy of Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town as well. I'm in fall! What a great game. It's obvious that this, 64, and Back to Nature were the main inspirations for Stardew.

Uh, also I got on an emulator kick so I'm playing Warioland. For the Virtual Boy. XD

Pokémon UltraMoon: I won against the fourth Totem Pokémon (Mallow trial), then I caught my new team member, a tiny Grubbin. He was at level 21, so I trained him for 1-2 days. I let him evolve at level 27, just because I wanted to use Grubbin for a bit. He is a good Pokémon, with a rich moveset and good stats. After that, I went back to Heahea City, where my character met Kukui's wife.
Then, I crossed the Tunnel Diglett and I arrived to Konikoni City. I also caught a strange Ditto who was in a Police station... weird, but that triggered a special event that is quite cool!

This is my actual Pokémon team:

• Dartrix (Male) Lv.32
  • Mawile (Female) Lv.31
  • Mantyke (Male) Lv.30
  • Charjabug (Male) Lv.29

I also started a new game on the Switch, A.o.T. 2 (Attack on Titan 2). It's a warrior-like game with an avatar system wich is kinda cool, so I like it. The gameplay is repetitive, but it isn't so boring, even because the game isn't really easy to play with. Some titans are just hard enemies. I played for, like, 3 hours. The graphic is good even on the Switch; Omega-Force did a good job.

I've been playing Kirby Super Star for the past few days! I played this game as a kid, but I never finished it so I wanted to play it again to actually try and finish it for once!!

Been playing WoW and Lord of the Rings Online mostly, but if I'm in a Switch mood I alternate between Let's Go! Eevee, Smash Bros or Mario Kart :D

I'm not very good at RPGs as seen when I play Bloodborne,
Yeah, like Jhud said, Bloodborne/Darksouls/TheSurge/etc are all made to be hard, so don't really hold those as a benchmark. There's a ton of great RPGs that are of many different levels of challenge, from turn-based stuff like DragonQuest and a lot of the older Final Fantasy games, to Dragon Age, to Kingdom Hearts.

SPEAKING OF KINGDOM HEARTS, I wanna play 3 really bad (my wife just beat it), but I wanna get through Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance first. Handled the first one, now halfway through the second! Forgot how fun they were despite the utterly nonsense storylines. XD

i am playing stardew valley!!!! im planning to make a log about my daily life in stardew hehehe it juz makez me happi yall ehehe

Still playing Pokémon UltraMoon.
I just won against the ghost Totem-Pokémon; nothing much this time too, but at least it wasn't an easy fight. I had to use lot of Superpotions!
Now, I have to go to Poh city to save Yungoos from the Team Skull.
My actual team is:

• Decidueye (M) Lv.43
  • Mawile (F) Lv.41
  • Mantyke (M) Lv.41
  • Charjabug (M) Lv.40

I also played a little Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch, and I finally finished it: now I have every part of the gold-kart. It's just awesome to use Gold Mario on it!
Today I lent the game to one of my friend, and she gave me Mario Kart 7 instead: I'm actually playing it, and it's quite cool.

I've been playing Digimon World Dusk and Okami (switch version)!! Dusk is one of my favorite games of all time so I'm happy to be playing it again  :D As for Okami, I'm really enjoying it too! Not what I was expecting, as I've never played the original, but I'm really loving it too

~ Miau :wub:

Several mobile games I wrote in another topic

im playing ps1 games as well right now. Mighty expensive too, got two and building them up. 

I've literally been playing persona 5 for almost a year now like it's very much been w/ several weeks break in between each session of gameplay but guys I'm at one hundred and ten hours of gameplay and it's only november ingame this game is so long but I love it so much holy frick

Anyways highlight for spoilers bc I'm old and idk how to do spoiler tags on here so this is how we did it in the good ol days guys guys im screeching oh my god oh my god i thought i messed up in the interrogation i was so scared bc oh my god he straight up shot joker like hes straight up dead right but no no he wasnt that was the most anxiety inducing red herring ive ever experienced holy crap joker is alive oh my gofsdfsghfd

Started working on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It's a lot of fun, even if it is harder in a lot of ways than some of the Souls games. It's not really a souls game though. There's a lot of elements of the Souls series in it, but it's something mostly new. I dig it.

Latest posts

Back