What game are you currently playing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to buy Kirby Planet Robobot, upon recommendation from a lot of my friends (plus I'd played the demo a few times already and enjoyed it so I wanted to give the full game a go anyway) and so I've been playing that all weekend! It's pretty fun!!

A-Gallery-3.jpg

Space Invaders: Attack of the Lunar Loonies. Just beat it. Love this game.

If my phone emulator was working, I’d be playing Mother 3 right now. I’m on Chapter 7. 

I also recently found my copy of Pokémon Art Academy that I lost and haven’t touched since 2016, so that’s nice too. The problem is, I can’t draw very well on a 3DS, so my art there hasn’t improved much.  -_-

portal 2 and everyone i play co op with has only one brain cell. this one guy tried to get one of the first courses completed by throwing the laser cube at the turrets instead of using it to burn the turrets. 

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch.

I've been watching the price plummet on this one for a while, and, as it always goes, the cartridge ended up being way cheaper than the digital release even after that version was also discounted, so I finally grabbed it today. It was absolutely worth it - it's like leaping into the show and getting stuck right into the chaotic battles, and it's an absolute blast to play. :D

A free-to-play "Lite" version (that seems to basically be a generous demo) will be hitting the Switch sometime soon. It was supposed to be out on August 7th, but it was just delayed with no new date given. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 already have the Lite version along with the full game.

If you like Dragon Ball at all, I'd highly recommend giving Xenoverse 2 a look, regardless of which system it's on.

I got my copy of Fire Emblem Three Houses a few days ago so I've been playing that a lot! I'm really enjoying it so far!!

Fire Emblem Three Houses as well. I am absolutely loving it so far, previous titles didn't hook me in as much as this one. I hope the future titles will be at least as good or even better than this because I'm pleasantly surprised.

Though I've also been playing Dai Gyakuten Saiban.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m currently playing Street Fighter V and Overwatch on console! Sometimes I will play Persona 5 but not as much as the first two.

Is there any recommendations for PS4 games I get bored so easily with my current games!  :angry:

Is there any recommendations for PS4 games I get boted so easily with my current games!  :angry:
I'm familiar with this one from the Switch myself, but perhaps you might enjoy the online battle component of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? The PS4 has a free-to-play "Lite" version of the game, so it wouldn't cost you anything to give it a try.

I'm currently playing Whipseey and the Lost Atlas. It's an indie platformer that was released today, and it's very much a tribute to the Kirby series, particularly Kirby's Adventure on the NES.

It's been almost a year-and-a-half since Kirby Star Allies was released, so I was very much in the mood for a Kirby-like game right about now! I picked up the Switch version. I'm having a really good time with it so far, and I would highly recommend it to any of the other Kirby fans around here. :)

I literally just bought a switch to play three houses and oh my goooooooood it’s soooooo good I can’t believe nintendo finally made a perfect fire emblem game (jk it ain’t perfect if claude isn’t bi lmaoooo)

I'm currently playing Super Kirby Clash for the Switch, which is a free-to-play title that was released a matter of hours ago;

It's an upgraded version of 2017's free-to-play 3DS game, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, which itself was an upgraded version of the Team Kirby Clash mini-game from 2016's Kirby: Planet Robobot.

For anyone who hasn't played either of the previous iterations, it's basically a Kirby boss-rush game with light RPG elements - it's sort of like Kirby crossed with Monster Hunter, both in the theme and in the gameplay-loop.

Though I enjoyed the original Team Kirby Clash mini-game, I skipped Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, so this is mostly new to me. :)

Latest posts

Back