What Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To and Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all I really want is Pokemon Y,Shin Megami Tensei IV and Bravely Default x.x

My current collection of 3ds games:

Mario Party: Island Tour

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DONT KNOW!

Bit.Trip Saga

Mario Kart 7

Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Lego Star Wars III

Project X Zone

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Cubic Ninja

Centipede: Infestation

Rabbids Travel in Time 3D

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Dead or Alive Dimensions

Pilotwings Resort

Driver Renegade

E-shop downloads:

Pokemon Dream Radar

The Denpa Men 2

Gunman Clive

Mighty Switch Force! 2

Bird Mania 3D

Bike Rider DX

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Cut the Rope

Kersploosh!

Aura-Aura Climber

Art Academy: First Semester

Bomberman Blitz

Link 'n' Launch

Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory

Touch Solitaire

Aquia

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!

Virtual Console games:

Punch Out!!!

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Mario Golf

Tetris

Metroid II

Ds games:

Labyrinth

Flash Focus

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Sushi Go-Round

Pokemon White 2

Point Blank DS

Now all I need is those 3 games... xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course! Sent by PM :D

Hey I want Smash Bros too actually :eek: So many kewl games out and I lost track hehe...

Anyways I want to visit your ACNL town!!

can i have your friend code btw? (...) im also looking forward to smash bros 3ds :p
You can emutale it! :) If you purchase the game cartriges and download them on Coolrom after you'll be legal ;)

I'm actually hoping to buy an Atari, even though it's not really a game

You can emutale it! :) If you purchase the game cartriges and download them on Coolrom after you'll be legal ;)
Yeah, I know, but I want to truly experience the nostalgia again :3

... my family says the last one broke by some one shoving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in it XD

But back on topic, I'm still hoping for pokemon X, but I want Animal Crossing New Leaf a little more :3

Ah, well if my brother ever gets sick of his PS vita and my family get money...

DEFINITELY Dangan Ronpa

If you ask why, it's one of my main fandoms i jSUT L OVE D ANGAN RON PA SOM UCH [YODELING INTENSIFIES]

I want these 3DS games

Maho no pen

Tongari boushi

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 4

Ouchi mainichi Tamagotchi

Tamagotchi no dokidoki dream omisetchi

Tamagotchi seshun no dream school

That Disney animal crossing like game

Kumatomo

Kirby triple deluxe

Sadly they're available only in Japan... I hate region lock, there's nothing in Europe for me...only Nintendo games and I hate Nintendo games :( and the new Kirby is NOT going to get a ww release like pkmn x and y, Nintendo is so stupid, a Pokémon game gets a worldwide and other games such as Kirby and Mario games don't, they treat pkmn like something better and they ignore other series, and they always treat Kirby like poop..I wished Kirby was for PlayStation..ah...I need a Japanese 3DS..

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakengaurd 3 is probably my most anticipated release of next year. Nier was awesome.

However the game I want to be good but unsure is good is Dark Souls 2.

Lastly I need to pre-order Devil Survivor Break Record.

I am really looking forward to smash bros, the unofficial ledgend of Zelda game for wii u and mario kart 8 gonna be epic I have noreason to play my wii u until decent games are released so..

I want Charapet and the English version of Cooking Mama 5. I saw the original Japanese version of Cooking Mama 5, so that means there's going to be an English version coming soon!

I can't wait for the new Super Smash Bros Brawl game to come out, I'm going to get it for my 3DS. I WILLLLL

.... Who doesn't want it? They're adding the freaking Animal Crossing Villager!!!!

I want these 3DS games

Maho no pen

Tongari boushi

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 4

Kumatomo

Kirby triple deluxe

Sadly they're available only in Japan... I hate region lock, there's nothing in Europe for me...only Nintendo games and I hate Nintendo games :( and the new Kirby is NOT going to get a ww release like pkmn x and y, Nintendo is so stupid, a Pokémon game gets a worldwide and other games such as Kirby and Mario games don't, they treat pkmn like something better and they ignore other series, and they always treat Kirby like poop..I wished Kirby was for PlayStation..ah...I need a Japanese 3DS..

I want these 3DS games

Maho no pen

Tongari boushi

Tamagotchi Corner Shop 4

Kumatomo

Kirby triple deluxe

they ARE releasing kirby triple deluxe and the disney game world wide...

and i dont remember the last time a mario game wasnt released worldwide o-o

Looking forward to the release of Yoshi's New Island tomorrow. Even though the critic reviews are low, I'm still planning to pick up a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back