What Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To and Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Disney Magical World for 3DS to release on 4/11/14. It's supposed to be very similar to Animal Crossing but with Disney Characters. You can visit all of the Disney worlds and you have magical powers. :D

I also want Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS4. Hopefully it will come out some time this year or early next year maybe? I hate waiting. It's already been 9+ years since KH2 came out. :(

I recently acquired a white PS Vita for my birthday B) so I'd like to get some more games for my Vita library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, what?! D: Darn it, Square Enix!!!!

anyways, I cannot wait if there might be a new Rayman game...(besides Rayman Legends...I already beat that one. XD I'm just collecting the rest of the characters.)

Right now I'm mainly interested in 3DS games. Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, and Mario Golf: World Tour are all looking pretty good.

Some games without American release dates that I hope will eventually get localized are Monster Hunter 4, Dragon Quest VII, and Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode.

I'm absolutely stoked for Child of Light. It's the most anticipated game for me that isn't on the 3DS. Can't wait for April 30th to finally come around. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylanders 4, mario kart 8, watch_dogs & assassin's creed 5: unity. They all just look sooo fun!

Add Disney Magical World for the 3DS to the list of games I am anticipating. It releases here in the US tomorrow, and should tide me over until June when the heavy hitter purchases for the season come out on my end (Ultra Street Fighter 4, Tamagotchi Friends, Tomodachi Life, and possibly Super Smash Bros for 3DS). :)

The Evil Within. It's a survival horror game made by the creator of the original Resident Evil games. I don't normally care for violent games, but I've always loved the aspect of trying to survive with limited supplies that the old RE games had.

the fourth Super Smash Bros. - being a major Nintendo fan, and having enjoyed previous installments, I'll get a major kick out of the new characters, as well as the story mode (whatever it's gonna be)

I'm looking forward to the new Skylanders Trap Team that's coming out. But every time a new Skylanders game comes out, my and my brother had just split the cost of the previous game starter pack leaving us broke. :p

I'm shocked no one has mentioned the latest Pokémon remakes coming out in November. :p Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are set to release in November.

As for me, I'm super happy with the last two games I mentioned (Kirby and Child of Light). I haven't been playing them long, but I already love 'em. The next big game hype for me is Tomodachi Life, which I'll be able to pick up on June 6th! Just a couple weeks away...

Updated list of upcoming games I am looking forward to.

Super Smash Bros (Wii U + 3DS) The "you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention" meme definitely comes into play here after they announced the new characters that they did at E3 (Three types of Mii Fighters, Palutena, and Pac-Man). I am a bit disappointed that the Miis are not usable in ranked matches and whatnot, but it is understandable as the other characters will not be allowed to use their customizable movesets online either - they'll be locked to their default settings.

I'll be occassionally using the Mii Brawler in local and online play with friends which they will be allowed in, and in all modes I will be maining Little Mac and Pac-Man. However, there is no doubt that Mega Man has the best Final Smash in the whole game - somewhere down the road I might main him as well. :)

Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS) No explanation needed. Need I say more?

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) Longtime Zelda fan here despite not being part of the fanbase actively, and I am also a fan of the Dynasty Warriors series. This is a winning combination no question.

Mario Maker (Wii U) A level editor based 2D platforming Mario game? Sign me up - especially when the levels can be styled after many different games in the series. Oh, and this would be a perfect time to reintroduce the Super Mario Land 1 enemies, especially if that's one of the styles they are going to include. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back