What Happen? AHHHHHHHH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lover238

Reaction score
Ok so i just got to my 5th generation and i have a Mame family. I was wating for my babies to turn into toddlers when 1 of my babies turned into an ADULT! From a baby boy strate to a Mametchi! I dont know if this is normal for a pure breed family because this is the frist time i have one. Please post because i am really freaking OUT!!!

Yes, this is mormal when you get a pure family. You will have 2 Mimifwatchis and they should go straight into Mametchi and Chamametchi.

This is in the wrong forum. This is non-tamatalk, so this is where you don't talk about Tamagotchis. Since the problem/question was solved, I'll get a guide to close it.

Edit: wait, Never mind, I am in the wrong forum. i was just in NTT, how did I get here?!?!?!?! Looks like I reported it for no reason. Sorry! Nevermind. Pretend this never happened. I feel really stupid now. I'm sorry again.

Edit AGAIN: Oh, so it was moved. That's why I saw it here. Ohhhhhh. K i don't feel as stupid now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back