what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
came home to these two lovely packages waiting hehe YAY!

1653378_10202582197588426_1225948809_n.jpg

1888550_10202582197548425_2089661278_n.jpg
SO. JEALOUS.

The Nameko Pierce is so awesome ;____;

Good luck with your tamas!!!

The other day I got my package from from Japan Auction Center, a middle man website for Yahoo Japan. :mimitchi: I got 2 Labo Warming Eggs, 2 Disney Dnyas (Food &amp; Fashion), Fairy Change Pierce and 3 Disney Keychains (Mickey, Donald and Pooh). I figured I could put the keychains on the Dnyas but I didn't think they would be so big. :eek:

In February, I received various odd pets to add to my collection. 2 Super Gyaoppis, 2 Penpy Penguins, and a DNA Fish.

I also got my Sanrio Pierce, Blue Clock Design P1 and CIAO Memetchi Entama last month. :)

Just got my ID in the mail it was lodged in the paper slot stupidly by the delivery man which was annoying because I didn't see it when I got the mail and I thought it didn't come but I checked tracking and it was delivered lol. I'm not sure but it has to be the blue and silver one here is a comparison of my new one (on left ) and my 1st edition factory error blue one..

20140317_160556.jpg

Finally got my purple v5.5 from Odds! Thanks for the free keychain.

how much did you pay for that one? and where did you get it? i wanty one but im not willing to pay over $15 lol
hah, well it was a gift from my parents, but I believe it came to $22 with shipping! &amp; they ordered it from a Japanese book store, but they now appear to be sold out! :eek:

My shipment from Japan arrived earlier than I thought it would! Only took a whopping 4 days to arrive. Very nice surprise to come home to after a difficult shift at work.

2014-03-19104631.jpg

Finally got my hands on a Yasashii and it came with all of its packaging and instructions (not pictured when I first saw the listing, so that was a pleasant surprise). Same with the white box toward the center there that contains my shareholder Pluses...didn't expect the complete set/covers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My shipment from Japan arrived earlier than I thought it would! Only took a whopping 4 days to arrive. Very nice surprise to come home to after a difficult shift at work.

2014-03-19104631.jpg

Finally got my hands on a Yasashii and it came with all of its packaging and instructions (not pictured when I first saw the listing, so that was a pleasant surprise). Same with the white box toward the center there that contains my shareholder Pluses...didn't expect the complete set/covers. &lt;3 Other items of note are the pink Link TMGC Station (Store Deka) for the iD L (it's even more glorious in person) and the EXILE TMGC+C. The Mezamatch is smaller than I thought it would be. It's about the size of the Yasashii. Bought a few non-Tamagotchi virtual pets as well.
Now that was some pretty good pieces!! o_O

Latest posts

Back