what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I got two packages. ;3

From CBLS &lt;3
tumblr_n3d444ggtf1soif0yo1_500.jpg

From NitraatPoep &lt;3
tumblr_n3cuqe0dX01soif0yo1_500.jpg

hey everyone! so I just stumbled upon a topic that has been closed, but thought it would be super cool to continue it on! the topic of the post would be what have you gotten in the mail! I thought this would be a fun way to show each other cause we are always posting in our status' hehe so why not show pictures &lt;3

heres what I got in the mail yesterday!

**and yes these were all in one day** it felt like Christmas! &lt;3

HOW DID YOU AFFORD SO MANY COLOR TAMAS?!

Aquapalz Jellyfish from a trade along with two bonus gifts: Dinkie Dino, that wasn't working, but I luckily managed to fix it &lt;3 and a Tamagotchi knock-off. :)

tumblr_n3thfkk3921soif0yo1_500.jpg

This picture is huge D: My tablet is getting outdated lol... anyways got these today! &lt;3 but I can't run any of them cause no batteries! x)

1979883_1410240419238249_934257265_n.jpg
I would love to know where to get the Neopets from! I had a few when I was younger but they seem to have disappeared and I haven't been able to find a place to buy them since :(

EDIT: Never mind, typically eBay has to make me out to be a fibber :p

Last edited by a moderator:
And I also got my Angelgotchi case yesterday!

Yep... I had to show off a bit of my nails ooo!!

dnd1xs.jpg

2rm2x5t.jpg

And... my thumb nail wasn't painted properly, oh well!

iom5np.jpg

I am really pleased with my cases and I am so tempted to buy another one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Went back to the post office for another parcel today thinking it would be my P! But no such luck, I did get a surprise though. These guys weren't supposed to be coming for at least another week!

20140414_113615_zps5c760f7b.jpg

I've also decided I need to stop buying tamas for now, went a bit overboard and I'm waiting on so many &gt;.&lt; Going to end up in the poor house at this rate!

Latest posts

Back