what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my lovely stuff came from xxilovetamasxx SHES AMAZING! she added the two cases for free as a gift &lt;3 thank you so much! im so happy to have this home deka back!

1618702_10202492098296000_2068330869_n.jpg

Playing a bit of catch up so apologies for the barrage of pictures. :D

Some Ebay items
(Japanese P2 x 2, blue Hanerutchi 2, Angel case, extras at top)

33vjnec.jpg

My big lot from Japan finally made it here. I actually missed the postman by mere minutes because I was at the post office (ironic much?) mailing my wedding invitations. XD I was so excited to pick it up so instead of waiting for my day off today, I picked it up after my shift on Thursday. It was like Christmas again with all the unwrapping! :D I grouped them for pictures by mostly appearance and/or release date.

The vintages

(Anniversary Osu/Mesu, JAL P1, Ocean, Arukotch)

2n9kft4.jpg

The special edition Pluses
(left to right: Viki pair, shareholder, Swimmer, Lotteria)

xqgsix.jpg

The "V3-looking" items

20140220_090626.jpg

The Entamas and Uratamas
(Sergeant Pepper and JAL)

20140220_090853.jpg

Extras

(I love the Uniqlo TamaSuku!)

20140220_091019.jpg

Today, I received my crochet covers from Carol_tama, and my Pocket Sakura!

20140221_094634.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing a bit of catch up so apologies for the barrage of pictures. :D

Some Ebay items

(Japanese P2 x 2, blue Hanerutchi 2, Angel case, extras at top)

33vjnec.jpg

My big lot from Japan finally made it here. I actually missed the postman by mere minutes because I was at the post office (ironic much?) mailing my wedding invitations. XD I was so excited to pick it up so instead of waiting for my day off today, I picked it up after my shift on Thursday. It was like Christmas again with all the unwrapping! :D I grouped them for pictures by mostly appearance and/or release date.

The vintages

(Anniversary Osu/Mesu, JAL P1, Ocean, Arukotch)

2n9kft4.jpg

The special edition Pluses

(left to right: Viki pair, shareholder, Swimmer, Lotteria)

xqgsix.jpg

The "V3-looking" items

20140220_090626.jpg

The Entamas and Uratamas

(Sergeant Pepper and JAL)

20140220_090853.jpg

Extras

(I love the Uniqlo TamaSuku!)

may i ask where you got the seargent pepper entama from?

20140220_091019.jpg

Today, I received my crochet covers from Carol_tama, and my Pocket Sakura!

20140221_094634.jpg

Eeps, I never posted the first photo I took of the new Tama that arrived the other day, so I'll do that now. :D

A new in package V5 Familitchi with a chocolate chip cookie dough design. My favorite shell of all Tamas!

cookietama_package_zps98ed28e4.jpg
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i want it!! but where i live, it's not sold... :(

My 5ml of the Tamagotchi perfumes got here today, it took them only one day, wow. It's in a yellow shell with orange numbers all around it tamagotchi p1-like package with a 3d image of Maskutchi.

My 5ml of the Tamagotchi perfumes got here today, it took them only one day, wow. It's in a yellow shell with orange numbers all around it tamagotchi p1-like package with a 3d image of Maskutchi.

Lol you've got to tell us what tamagotchi perfume smells like

I got my used Tamagotchi Ocean in the mail today! Wish me luck! I'm running it along with my P's and Angel Gotch.

After years of searching, I finally found another vintage Tama keeper to add to my collection. I couldn't believe my eyes last week when I saw one pop up on eBay. I still need two or three designs to complete the series. I'm forever kicking myself for not picking all of them up at our local toy store when they were in stock all those years ago.

The turquoise carrier was given to me by my youngest sister last year. She had used it for her Tama back in '97. I use the turquoise one whenever I take my Tama outside of the the house. It's the perfect size and shape for every Tama (and it's my favorite in the series). The yellow square carrier just arrived today!

tamakeeper-yellow2_850_zps73fac8ff.jpg

I love a lot of the more modern Tama gear, but I must admit that my heart mostly yearns for the original accessories that were released when I was younger. ^_^ I blame nostalgia.

Latest posts

Back