what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Magic Mimitchi, I was looking at that same Keitai!!! So glad a TTer got it. I got my Tama Suku from the same seller-JapanYouWant, and I got the same letter and stickers as well. I love that shell. Enjoy your Keitai.

ETA: I was torn between the Suku and the Keitai. I really wanted to get both, but when I tried to get the Keitai, you had already bought it. So I got the Suku.
Aww I'm sorry D: But thanks! :3 I'm sure you'll find one that looks like mine again on ebay someday. Just keep looking. ;)

But tama sukus are fun though. I'm still trying to find a tama suku 2.

Yeah, it's a lot of fun,and wasn't hard to figure out at all. I just wish I could reset the clock without having to start the whole thing over again. (It's about 12 hours behind my time zone).

ETA: Now I'm looking to get a Tama Fure for a decent price. Then I'll have all the Dekas, except for the iDL one.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi Fan Premium magazine arrived in the mail today... and it comes along with a small blue bag.

20140714_214913_zps919e0232.jpg

My Tamagotchi Fan Premium magazine arrived in the mail today... and it comes along with a small blue bag.

[image]
Is it an old Tamagotchi magazine, or is it something that is being released atm? Cause I would love to have that Tamagotchi bag, I would wear it all the time. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
21dhh81.jpg
105s8sx.jpg

I received my Kuromametchi Tama-Go Figure and Green iD L (my first original iD L) last week.

2r386r8.jpg

On Friday, my package from Yahoo Japan arrived. I got a Mimitchi pouch :mimitchi: , a red Yuki Penguin, a purple Umino (to replace the one I stripped the screws on), a purple Tamagotchi iD (my very first iD, yay!), and the Pocket Designer Cover Set. I was lucky enough to snag the Pocket Designer Cover Set for 4500 yen, B) that's way cheaper than the one's I've seen on ebay. :D

2aetqms.jpg

Today, in the mail, came a blast from the past. I finally found an orange/yellow/pink buttons P1 on ebay. It's the exact color of my very first tamagotchi from 1997. Nostalgia~ :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back