what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F I N A L L Y got my v5!

tumblr_n9aggpXV4j1soif0yo1_500.jpg

FINALLY I CAN POST HERE AGAIN YEY

Anyway yesterday at 1:48am Ikr so late I ask my Dad if he could buy me and Tamagotchi v4 he said yes so I got the v4 and it should come later this week it's still new it's this design

51uFMJm9PoL.jpg

I brought it on eBay for 35$ &gt;u&lt;; now I owe my Dad "um maybe we should forget about this?" "No "Oh dang :C"

I can't wait XD

EDIT: IT'S HAS BEEN SHIPPED YEY SO FAST

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my v4 and yet this time it arrived much earlier than expected, (for those who don't like green, I am sorry though green isn't my favourite either,but i do like it, since it is one of the nature colour and I love nature) Heres the shell design:

j94zf8.jpg

More like what I've gotten in the mail in the last couple of months. :D

2014-07-29201759.jpg

Top row, left to right: P2 (pretty sure I've posted a picture of this one already, but it's too cute to not

be included), DNA Fish, Poke-Wan

Bottom row, left to right: Tama Fure (I got a blue Kakeibo right around the same time but can't find

it to take a picture, for some reason), always wanted to try a V2 so I got a well-loved blue one (with

another on the way so it can have a friend :) ), and the purple P1 came along with the vintage case

I had my eye on.

More coming in the mail!

Real nice, you guys!!! I'm looking for a Tama Fure, as well. I missed out on one a few weeks ago, for $18.00 (got outbid at the last second). I'm waiting on a blue Decoratchi kit. I needed another skin.

2014-08-02030956.jpg

Another Oreo Giga Pet, a used one this time so that I can play with it and keep my BNIP one intact. :D Also, a companion for the blue flowers V2 I just received.

Got this little one yesterday!

zkfgg4.jpg

To tell you the truth I already bought one before, but a few hours after I turned it on, it had a problem whith the screen (it was all white and I couldn't see a thing). I was so disapointed :(

I had to buy another one (Fortunately the seller paid me back the first one).

Now I'm so happy with it's so cute :D

I just had to have one of these when I saw ichiro.malfoy post about his a little while back. :D How could I say no to a complimentary blue bag featuring vintage Tamagotchi characters on it? Sure, I don't understand a lick of Japanese, but the pictures in this Tamagotchi Fan Premium magazine sure are gorgeous. Little splashes of old-school and new in this interesting publication.

2014-08-06073125.jpg
2014-08-06073619.jpg

2014-08-06073427.jpg
2014-08-06073223.jpg
2014-08-06073300.jpg

Scored one of the special Asian design vintages for a reasonable price. This is the Vietnam version, which is particularly awesome because I'm Vietnamese. I love the little drawings on the shell of people in conical hats riding around in bicycles and carrying water with a shoulder pole, just like in our country.

2014-08-07070233.jpg

Latest posts

Back