what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered an aikatsu p's set and a pierce for my bday, but only the dream to change pierce came today. the actual device will be here in sept

i got a backup white tama-go in case anything happens to my first one. i've knocked mine off my desk so often, i'm paranoid it'll stop working one day. and i love the white one so much- it can't be replaced by a different color! ;p (gotta learn how to make some crocheted covers)

tumblr_naj3pwNoco1rf4q8io1_500.png

i got the last pierce i needed!!!

Just curious, does CR2025 works on a CR2032 Tamagotchi :eek:
Well this was a Japanese Connection Plus. I popped in the battery they gave me and it turned on right away. The battery is like half the size of the CR2032, but the contacts had no problem with it. :) Maybe it only works for the Japanese ones? :huh: I remember someone in the forums saying that it didn't fit right in the American Connections. :unsure:

Well this was a Japanese Connection Plus. I popped in the battery they gave me and it turned on right away. The battery is like half the size of the CR2032, but the contacts had no problem with it. :) Maybe it only works for the Japanese ones? :huh: I remember someone in the forums saying that it didn't fit right in the American Connections. :unsure:
how about the European release?

*cough* Stay on topic guys. I answered in the edit area. Yes it works for all connections. Just not as well and there is a chance it resets or pops out...

I now return you to your regular scedualed topic.

I got a meridell deluxe pocket neopet &lt;3

tumblr_naoepf4ds11rf4q8io1_500.png

and in other news I'm getting really irritated because I ordered a pocket designer like a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped D:&lt;

I got my fake "Tamagotchi Connection" today. It's OK, but very limited. It is a 168 in one, and even has some recognizable Tamagotchi characters, but they are really represented badly. I did buy it just for fun, but the real deal is SO much better. No more fakes for me.

^^^Love that blue case!!! I keep looking for them, but always find them in other colors, and way too expensive. Oh well, maybe some day.

hey everyone! so I just stumbled upon a topic that has been closed, but thought it would be super cool to continue it on! the topic of the post would be what have you gotten in the mail! I thought this would be a fun way to show each other cause we are always posting in our status' hehe so why not show pictures &lt;3
heres what I got in the mail yesterday!

**and yes these were all in one day** it felt like Christmas! &lt;3

OH. MY. GAWD. Its like... A LIFE FULL OF RAINBOWS AND CUPCAKES. Its so BEAUTIFUL. I want to cry. @-@ btw, we have the same iD L. Haha yellow. A happy color. :D

Latest posts

Back