what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two as a thank-you gift. ^^

tumblr_nb0mgn8jJH1soif0yo1_500.jpg

Got this Japanese P2/Gen2 and matching green case in the mail today, along with a bunch of other stuff

This is my first Tama hard case - it looks so cool!

IMG_20140830_144008974_HDR_zps324875b3.jpg

IMG_20140830_144031684_HDR_zpsca5597e7.jpg

The beeping is driving me insane, though.

P.S. Excuse my tiny hands.

Received this cute Umino (Ocean). I've bougth it for 6$ (free shipping) and I thought it was a G1 model lol.

lc7Nd43.jpg

I GOT MY TAMA-GO AND FIGURES TODAY FINALLY!
ttmail2_by_utakoloid-d7xle1x.jpg

and casually got my favourite female toddler, isn't she adorable? :wub:

ttmail1_by_utakoloid-d7xle2i.jpg

I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the screen and sound quality, since I expected it to be better, but this version is still probably one of the funnest out of all of them, so many games just with 3 little figures. and the animations are really adorable :)

also loving changing the faceplates as you can see haha, can't wait to get ink for my printer so I can make some custom ones :D

AND NOT ONLY THIS ARRIVE TODAY!!

ttmail3_by_utakoloid-d7xle2w.jpg

LIKE, I WON'T GET IT TILL JANUARY, BUT MY BOYFRIEND JUST SENT ME A PICTURE BECAUSE IT ARRIVED TO HIM THIS MORNING, EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE IT YET I'M SUPER EXCITED! *is a bit too excited*

ahh today has been a good day... ;)

Also Carleesii, congrats on winning the Tama Friends, that shell is the best ^_^

That tamago with a butterfly motif is really beatiful! Congrats Myiko!

Today I received some stuff: 2 Akai Keitai (red LCD screen), 1 Uratama (Blue LCD screen) an official Tamagotchi tie for parties and weddings, 1 G2 Tamagotchi and 1 Tamagotchi Friends.

QXSBXXO.jpg
6d75Cnw.jpg
R7zgQfe.jpg
F8d5oV3.jpg
9GymG0s.jpg
m4y1W0u.jpg

That tamago with a butterfly motif is really beatiful! Congrats Myiko!

Today I received some stuff: 2 Akai Keitai (red LCD screen), 1 Uratama (Blue LCD screen) an official Tamagotchi tie for parties and weddings, 1 G2 Tamagotchi and 1 Tamagotchi Friends.

QXSBXXO.jpg
6d75Cnw.jpg
R7zgQfe.jpg
F8d5oV3.jpg
9GymG0s.jpg
m4y1W0u.jpg
Thanks! but like OMG that, Uratama of yours It's so perfect!! *been seatching for a uratama for ages, and light blue shell makes it even better*

Came home after a particularly long week of shifts in a row to these beauties:

First, these lovely crochet covers of some of my favorite Tamagotchi characters from Carleesi. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for crochet covers. She is my go-to person for quality custom work, regular communication, and quick shipping. The links to all her work are in her signature if you'd like to check things out. Thanks again, Carleesi! :)

20140903_202332.jpg

Next, these gorgeous Entamas. I've always had my eye on these shell designs and now I have them as part of my collection!

20140903_202439.jpg

Last, but not least, another Tamagotchi Nano for my virtual pet family. I've always wanted the Crystal Snow shell and it's been increasingly harder to find at a decent price. The picture doesn't do it justice. The shell is much more stunning in person and it has this nice, pearly blue sheen.

20140903_202620.jpg

Ah, I could go on and on! :) More to come...

Coloring book? :eek: what does it look like? owo I have a paint with water book
this is the one i have-

4h2ntf.jpg

this is the one i thought i'd ordered-

64qn3c.jpg

but they used the wrong picture and only had the yumemitchi and kiraritchi one in stock

i got it on amazon, but i've also seen it on ebay, ecrater, and through a shopping service site called noppin.

there are 32 pages, which imo are simple but very nice. most of the pages just have pictures of the characters looking super cute and not really doing anything, but there are a few where an image takes up two pages and those are more detailed, i.e. kuchipatchi cooking, characters performing on stage, and characters sitting at their desks in class. ^_^

emf, there's also a page with himespetchi and ikemen mametchi!

and i reeeally want that paint with water book one day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Came home after a particularly long week of shifts in a row to these beauties:

First, these lovely crochet covers of some of my favorite Tamagotchi characters from Carleesi. I highly recommend her to anybody looking for crochet covers. She is my go-to person for quality custom work, regular communication, and quick shipping. The links to all her work are in her signature if you'd like to check things out. Thanks again, Carleesi! :)

20140903_202332.jpg

(...)

Last, but not least, another Tamagotchi Nano for my virtual pet family. I've always wanted the Crystal Snow shell and it's been increasingly harder to find at a decent price. The picture doesn't do it justice. The shell is much more stunning in person and it has this nice, pearly blue sheen.

20140903_202620.jpg

Ah, I could go on and on! :) More to come...
I'm happy you like them!

Also, I have the same tmgc nano. ^^

Latest posts

Back