what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nbhxx7FMQl1rf4q8io1_500.png

So I got this today and with the help of youtube I've gotten through the setup and now idk what to do lol

BUT IT'S SO NICE AND CUTE AND AAAHHHH &lt;3

Got this in the mail a few days ago. It's the design of the first V4 I had before I sold it. Decided to have it again as part of my collection. :D

20140908_154758.jpg

Snagged the last one of these beauties on Ebay and it arrived to me within a week from overseas. I love this shell design!

vdi7vd.jpg

I was expecting my big batch of Yahoo Japan Auctions items to come in today. Came home from early morning activities and caught the mailwoman as she was at our community mailbox delivering mail. Just in case she had already stopped by our place (wanted to avoid the dreaded "We missed you" slip), I intercepted her and asked if there were any packages for me. "It's your lucky day," she said! Introducing the new members of my virtual pet collection:

20140913_115606.jpg

From left to right -

Top row: a Tamagotchi-themed box for my loose Tamagotchis, another Store Deka for my collection, My Sapling by Sega, two Chibis (I'll probably just keep the white one)

Middle row: a milk tea-styled Keitai, another blue TMGC+C (a backup in case my current one stops working...I love it that much :D ), another EXILE TMGC+C (the more elusive red version) to join my white one, a milky blue/pink iD, a Ciao Uratama, the Swimming Entama

Bottom row: Tama Suku (probably won't keep this one), Watermelon Entama with its accessories, and a Famitama

Last, but not least, I received another package: my Hello Kitty pedometer

20140913_115629.jpg

I'm a pretty happy gal today. :)

Wow, OST, nice haul!! My Tama Suku version 2 arrived today. I'll wait til Friday (don't work Fridays) to start it up. Unlike my other one, it's NIB.

This! It took sooo long to get here, considering it was only traveling inside the U.S. Also, once it was here, it took 3 extra days to actually get my package because my post office is horrible. But it's heeere! :D The pink/skulls phone case is something I picked up to carry it around in.

jiT9RHv.jpg

i got my nazonazoneruneru! AKA japanese candy that's fizzy and tastes like apples!

I'm eating it right now! mmmmmm!

Someone bought some Sailormoon decals. Trying to be ninja and they ended up here instead. Tiny text says what is inside, although, I can't open it. Gah. La tortura.

1:35

Finally got my Cure Beauty Figuart in the mail. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
My package from Yahoo Japan Auctions arrived the other day. :D

Contents included: Dream Coffret Set, Love &amp; Melody Pierce, Mimitchi Pin :mimitchi: , Tama Phone Charms :newmametchi: :furawatchi: :lol: and a Tamagotchi Button Lot. My favorite button design would have to be Ichigotchi~ :ichigotchi:

v5l6jo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to try out the whole Anipalz/Aquapalz thing so first on the list arrived in the mail on Friday - tropical fish:

2014-09-27235122.jpg

Latest posts

Back