what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Kiraritchi Plushie from eBay :)

EDIT: I wanted to post the picture

25thtvm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of things came in the mail for me this week, lol. :lol:

11ieagp.jpg

I got a Ichigotchi TamaGo Figure, OsuMesu Vintage Case and a used iD Station. All from Ebay. :)

2i0976g.jpg

Today I was able to go to the post office to pick up my package from Hobby Link Japan. It had my 2 4Us (Blue &amp; White), 2 Straps (Pink &amp; Blue) and 2 Faceplates (Pink Lace &amp; TMGC Friends Style) :wub:

Update: October 3rd, 2014

2i1p8o0.jpg

The Green P's I won on Ebay just came today. :D The postman rang the doorbell and I was able to sign for it. I swear this is the last P's I'm getting. I now have 4 P's. (Blue, White, Coffret, Green)

The seller included a free pierce with it (melody land)! :eek: Which was really nice of them! I already have this pierce though...I wonder if I can trade with someone here for it. (PM me if interested) ;)

The newspaper inside the box was Detective Conan tabloid magazine and a Tokyo Billboard magazine was in there, too (I like the back cover) :)

Picked these up after a particularly brutal 18-hour (usual is 12 hours) shift:

zj9ytj.jpg

As expected, they arrived to my home on October 2 but I missed them because of work. I purchased a Rola card separately, so that will be on its way soon. I really want to open everything up and explore with my Galaxy S5 but it's going to have to wait a bit...going on 24 hours without sleep so I'm going to hit the sack for a bit. I feel like a zombie. Just thought I would share though because I've been highly anticipating the package's arrival. :) Keep an eye out for these guys in my log!

Also got these in the mail a little while back but didn't get to post about them until today:

34dh9pl.jpg

They're finally here! :D

tmgc4uset_zps3f9f6698.jpg

I ordered the TMGC Friends Style cover from HLJ as well but for some reason it was taken out of my order :( but I'm glad the comic one is here!

I got my Galaxy S5 to work with the app and the 4U as well :D

The new icon arrangements take some time getting used to :eek:

^^Nice!! Now I'll have to convince my hubby to get me my blue one for Christmas. (Or my b'day--it's in December too). I love the strap you got.

I won one of those prototype V5.5s and it came in the mail today. I love how pearly white the shell is and how, when it catches the light, it's also an iridescent purple. Very interesting!

2014-10-09192757.jpg
2014-10-09192641.jpg

I picked up 2 packages at the postoffice today. :D

xbfx8m.jpg

The first was my goodies I won over at Yahoo Japan Auctions. I got some bags and pouches to carry tamas in. The mimitchi one in front is a snap coin purse~ I got the vintage blue bag but no Tamagotchi Fan Premium magazine, the bag was pretty cheap though. ;) I also got an Ichigotchi pin :ichigotchi: , a Mimitchi charm :mimitchi: and some other tama phone charms :newmametchi: :mimitchi: :) :lol: :furawatchi: I now have another Japanese P2 to add to my collection. I like this design with the ufo. I finally have another Love Chu 2 to keep my first one company. I'll have to run/log them sometime. :3

fa0xtk.jpg

The second package was from Hobby Link Japan. I ordered 2 more faceplates. :wub:

I thought that second bag was tama underwear hahaha!

It does exist though xD

Awesome items, MM!! Old School, is the front of the prototype v5 iridescent as well? It just looks white. I've been trying to get one of those too, but they always go so high in price. Are you going to leave it original?

Awesome items, MM!! Old School, is the front of the prototype v5 iridescent as well? It just looks white. I've been trying to get one of those too, but they always go so high in price. Are you going to leave it original?
Yep! It's iridescent all the way around. I just used a different angle when I took a picture of the front. I'm definitely going to keep it original. It's too pretty to alter! The price does go high these days! I was able to get a decent price but I am kicking myself for not bidding on one when they were first being discussed here. $15-20 for one is more reasonable, that's for sure.

I didn't get this today but I got it yesterday cause it was my birthday!

uratamaaa_by_utakoloid-d82amud.jpg

A URATAMA! FINALLY YAAAAAAAAAAAY

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! IThe characters are adorable, the games are superfun and overall the whole feeling of the tamagotchi is perfect! Is as good as I thought it would be &lt;3

And to my surprise it's nothing needy, so is the best tama companion I could ever get :)

I had some problems with the battery at first tho, but after changing it it seems to work fine, I hope I get to run it for a lot of time :)

And to celebrate my Uratama I also got this

uratama_keychain_by_utakoloid-d82amw6.jpg

A Uratama Keychain and Keycap :D It has colour fading so I got refunded for it, but the seller was nice nough to let me keep it, wich I'm lad :)

And Last by not least, My iD happened to come yesterday too! such a nice birthday suprize ^_^

ura_id_by_utakoloid-d82amso.jpg

Not as excited about it as I am for my Uratama, but it's a cute version still! It will be a lot more fun when I get an IRDA phone :)

ehehe, this was a nice birthday :D

Latest posts

Back