what have you got in the mail today *continued* <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anipalz Hamster, yay! ^_^

16jopdd.jpg

Unfortunately, nothing. My mom is against my collecting at the moment, and gets mad at me if I buy any more. I'll have to work on that, but until then I'll just have to make do with what I have and make all of my own accessories.

I haven't had time to post lately, but I got a lot of new things in the mail over the past month.

10/28 - Cherry Blossom V5

e99i6d.jpg

Halloween - My Package from CD Japan arrived! :D

o6myz9.jpg

11/3 - Hitorikko Fish

23hq0xk.jpg

11/11 - Got my Kuchipatchi Ciao Entama, which completes my set of 3! :) :newmametchi: :lol:

6yo4ud.jpg

12/5 - My package from ThinkGeek came. I got a BTTF Flux Capacitor USB Car Charger, a D20 Dice Necklace and Big Dipper/Little Dipper Earrings.

16blmgz.jpg

12/8 - Yesterday, this beauty arrived in my mailbox. I was the lucky person to ninja bid on this V5.5 Prototype! Paid $26 for it. So beautiful ~ :wub:

2dcfuok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the mail? Nothing. Instead I picked up a Tamagotchi Friends at a local store. Pretty awesome. The last time I bought a tamagotchi in person was back in 2010, when I suddenly had the urge to buy a tamagotchi and rode on the subway for 50 minutes to get to a store in hopes they would sell one! (I bought a V5, my first real tamagotchi.)

It's the jewel blue one and holy moly! People were right when they said it's difficult to see, well, anything. (Didn't even see that there were two poops on the screen already, oops...)

I got this little one from a trade of some polymer charms and Tama cozies I made. Just came in today! :)

IMG_1423.jpg

My iD station was to arrive Friday... Things got weird, then they held it at my post office for pick up in the morning. The guy was about to dive into the battlegrounds and I pointed it out on the front desk behind the counter. They had my info on a paper if it came back before close, but nope, so they assumed pick up like I asked. So shiny.

Not in the mail, but in a Christmas gift! I got a V6 from my boyfriend. :) I totally wasn't expecting a Tama, so I was pretty surprised! It's brand new in package.This is the design:

lightblue_music.jpg

I got many things yesterday, but I only took photos of my three favorites :p

Tama Depa Charms

2py3rwp.jpg

Talking Lovelin plush

10e3sp2.jpg

silver Blue iD

13z4b5j.jpg

Aside from that, I also got an UraTama, three Keitais, various McDonald's Tamagotchi toys, a set of P's Gashapon, some Tamagotchi T-shirts for my little sister, a Rola card, some porcelain bowls, a Chestnut Angel plush, an Angelgotchi sewing machine, and some random non-Tamagotchi virtual pets that I plan on selling :p

I recently received some belated christmas presents and aahhhh I'm so excited!!!

The only one not pictured below is the purple anni 4U &lt;3

tumblr_ni6inbV4j41rf4q8io1_1280.jpg

Latest posts

Back