What is the Dazzilitchi code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, have you seen many spot, mocha and Nazotchi in Music City? I am seeing tons of them. Like 4 spots in a place. So so so crazy!!! Oh! I almost forgot!!! Today is 20th of August and in just 10 more days, there will be a new area in Music City!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!!! It has a boutique and a cafe!!! Are you excited??? Please post your thoughts and answer my question. Thank you. :ichigotchi:

Recently, have you seen many spot, mocha and Nazotchi in Music City? I am seeing tons of them. Like 4 spots in a place. So so so crazy!!! Oh! I almost forgot!!! Today is 20th of August and in just 10 more days, there will be a new area in Music City!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!!! It has a boutique and a cafe!!! Are you excited??? Please post your thoughts and answer my question. Thank you. :mametchi:
i am exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently, have you seen many spot, mocha and Nazotchi in Music City? I am seeing tons of them. Like 4 spots in a place. So so so crazy!!! Oh! I almost forgot!!! Today is 20th of August and in just 10 more days, there will be a new area in Music City!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!!! It has a boutique and a cafe!!! Are you excited??? Please post your thoughts and answer my question. Thank you.

Recently, have you seen many spot, mocha and Nazotchi in Music City? I am seeing tons of them. Like 4 spots in a place. So so so crazy!!! Oh! I almost forgot!!! Today is 20th of August and in just 10 more days, there will be a new area in Music City!!! OMG!!! I am so excited!!! It has a boutique and a cafe!!! Are you excited??? Please post your thoughts and answer my question. Thank you.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! but anyway is there a exact date?!?!?!?!? i wanna be there the minute it opens is there a day it is gonna be open!?!?!? :rolleyes: :D

Me too! I want to be there the minute it opens, but i think it is on the 1st of September in Gotchi time. I am not so sure, but it is going to open in September alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back