What is the Dazzilitchi code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! I am so excited!!! :D going to be new games, new clothes, new accessories and many more to come!!! I hope Bandai will continue to expand Music City further and further until Music City is huge. Also, if there could be more characters to login, it would be much nicer to play. I would also want the competitions to be held twice a week. That way, CD level can be raised more easily than before and Stardom Items will be a few weeks away! I am so :D Happy :D that there is a new area and hope that Bandai will further expand Music City with tons of more things to shop ans more games to play! OMG! I am so excited!!! :D

all right. :furawatchi: :blink:
NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!! i did not mean i dont care about codes i meant i dont care about bandai being mad at me i am so sorry if i hurt our feelings!!!!!

please text me da codes at yahoo pwlls dream daz naz spo andmoc pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back