what is ur first favorite or first tama character EVER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First characters were Mametchi, Chantotchi and Kuchipatchi. First favorite was Kuchipatchi.

My first tamagotchi was a Tosakotchi named Carl on a v4. My favorite though is either Kunoitchi or Meloditchi... or mocha and that other little cat tama (I think its Chohimetchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Myself (LOL) I mean, my first character was on a v2. When they first came out.I didn't know the names of the characters so I don't remember what I got. That v2 is long gone. I lost it and I don't remember what happened to it. I got a v3. Don't remember any characters on that except Memetchi...I think....I'm not sure though. Got a v4 Nope! No characters I can remember. Got a v4.5 it malfunctioned and didn't work when I opened it (I've had bad luck with v4.5s first one malfunctions, then I get scammed, What next!?) The character I CAN remember is Kunoitchi on a v6. when i got my v6 I started searching growth charts to see their names because I was tired of saying "The buck toothed one with the pointy hair(Debatchi)" Or, "The orange one with the swirly thing on it's head(Memetchi)" I lost my V6 in a school toilet. I took them to school and they all got taken away forever. (What? I was young and I played them in plain sight. I regret that.)

Oh, and Kunoitchi is awesome ^_^

I can't remember what my first character was- my first tama was a V1 back in 2004ish.. My favorite character though is Kuchipatchi :lol: though I didn't even get a Kuchipatchi until I had V3's, which took a couple years I think. xD

My first tamagotchi character I ever got was Ponytchi.

My favorite tamagotchi character is Kuribotchi (the original one, which you can see in my avatar, the yellow guy :p )

My Favourite?

Kuchipatchi. (YAH-TCHI!)

My first? Mimitchi on V4. Her name was Shiro and I was so very attatched to her :)

my first was mimitchi because that was the first one I raised (I thought mimitchi was a boy back then ) and now I have a few favourites kuromametchi,moriritchi,watawatachi and kuchipatchi

My first favorite tamagotchi was probably mimitchi, then it was violetchi, but now i really like kuchipatchi. :)

My first was either a Maskitchi or Gozarutchi. The one I remember the most from my V1 was by far my Tarakotchi, though. <3

I adore violetchi. But on my v3 when I first got it, being a 6 year old, I didn't get her. I got so upset. I had set my heart on getting her. ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back