what is ur first favorite or first tama character EVER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first was Maskithchi :ph34r: because I didnt know how to pause. Hehe. My favorite would have to be all the babies on all the versions. They are so CUTE! :D

I first hatched my first ere Tamagotchi on the 25th of april 2005 with my p2. It turned into a Mimitchi an to this day it remains one of my favorite Tamagotchi character ever. I'm glad that he was transported from the original gen 2 onto the connections. He has always been there for me and I find it hard for me not to have him with me. I really love him as we have been through so much and I don't plan on letting him ever leave me agin for too long.

First: Masktchi

All time fave: Pyonkotchi. Who could resist?

There're a lot of characters on this thread I've never even seen before! It's making me want to start playing with different versions so I can find them all <3

umm..I really don't remember, cuz I think it was 1 or 2 years since I got my first tama character.

My first adult one was Mametchi if I remember well enough!

I have several favourites;

1# - KuroMametchi

2# - Kuchipatchi (Yah-tchi, just to cute!)

3# - Mametchi

4# - Tarakotchi

5# - Ocean and Morino characters!

I really love a lot of characters, but these in my list the most, I guess. It subject to change overtime though ;)

My first was was a ponytchi on v.4

My favorite is either Kuromametchi or ShimaShimatchi

It was called blue my first ne but i cant remember what character. My favourite characters are, Memetchi and Lovelitchi

My first was Kurokotchi on the V3.

I don't really have a favorite Tamagotchi(I like 'em all!), but I'd say Chantotchi as of now.

Last week it was Sabotenshi. Why wasn't he available in the English version of the Angelgotchi? He's pretty coolio.

My favorite Tamagotchi was Mametchi even before I had a Tamagotchi, and I didn't even know he was the main character. He is just so cute! My first Tamagotchi also turned out to be Mametchi on v4, which is an interesting coincidence. But then he evolved into Tensaitchi.

Oh, I also love KuroMametchi and Flowertchi. They're my favorite characters too. Aww! I especially love Flowertchi's voice in the anime, and KuroMametchi is cute because he thinks he's so cool and tough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please rember to look at dates before posting in older topics.

It has not been posted in 3 months.

SailorRosette

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back