What is ur LEAST favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I DO NOT like

Naked Bros. Band.

Edd Edd and Eddie,

and

Out of Jimmy's Head

-shs415 ^_^

Anything NEW disney channel and anything where they make animals like humans. Like sharks who stand on their back flippers out of water and do things with their fins like they're hands and TALK. Or mice with arms and legs >.<

I was asking KagomeGrl, but sure, u can answer. xD
me, im not a big fan of HM, like you XD, but i like some of her songs. i used to watch some of the episodes like last yr, wen i was up at 11 and i had nothing else 2 watch, and some episodes are enjoyable. :)

i still like the songs if we were a movie, i got nerve, the otherside of me, and one in a million :furawatchi:

one in a million is my least fav of my favs. i think in most of them she doesn't sound country and she sounds really good but one in a million she sounds REALLY country.

I think she means that Miley doesn't sound like a country singer in her other songs but in One in a Million she DOES sound like a country singer? :huh: And KagomeGrl, I dont think Miley's a country singer. She's a pop singer (my favourite kind of music :D )
i know thats why it sounded weird to me the song.

Phenias and Ferb and The Replacments are 2 Disney Channel shows I don't like, too.

-shs415 :huh: :D :lol:

Latest posts

Back