What is ur LEAST favourite show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Disney

iCarly

anything kiddy

Robot Chicken,Scrubs,and Drawn Together disturb me.

American Idol

Oprah/Martha/crap like that

Judge anything

Yeah I hate that kinda stuff. On Monday,I started watching Scrubs cuz my friend said it was awesome and the scene before the theme song and stuff was like "Guess what I plan on doing tonight?" "You didn't say anything." *FF to 15 seconds later* "If we're going to get a schoolgirl outfit and have *eep* we should do it now." I was like "WTF!?" so,yeah...

EXACTLY what I like (and dislike), Jamie!Though, I am a fan of Recess. :huh:
Neat! :D I like Cory in the House too. It's pretty funny. :D My favourite disney shows are Hannah Montana, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and Life With Derek. =)

Sorry if I offended u. :D I dont exactly HATE Recess. Naturally,Sadie's WAY worse than Recess. Just like Tama_Becca said, I hate Naturally,Sadie even more than humanly possible (or whatever she said xD). Its just that Recess is kinda cheesy. At least it's better than naturally,sadie. >.< I spelt it without capitals cause it sucks so much it doesn't deserve it.

Ginny, what's ur LEAST favourite show?

Oh yeah...Telletubbies *shudders*. It freaks me out
Don't be so immature. Telletubbies is for babies. It's a very educational and cute show for them. You've grown out of it, pass it and forget about it.

Like I said, most Disney shows because of bad graphics and identical plots. The cartoons on it isn't so bad, though. I like most of the cartoons except Disney's Recess. The Weekenders make me reallly laugh. ("Carver, I think Tino's Broken!")

Robot Chicken is extremely rude and thats why I don't watch it. I don't find it the least bit amusing, and most of the jokes are dirty. I'm not a fan of most dirty jokes.

I dislike Oprah most of the time, but sometimes, it's a great, moving show. I dislike Judge shows, though. I hate sitting through them.

As for Lobby Watch Channels.... lol, don't get me started. o_o

My friend thought it would be funny to strap me to a chair and make me watch the natrually sadie marathon. 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES OF PURE TORTURE. I was seriously balling my eyes out the whole time. I wanted OUT !

My brother (Brandito Mosquito) is a HUGE Star Trekkie. I personally despise that show, just because my brother won't shut up about Kurk and who-ever....

-Ginny :huh:

I only saw my least favortie show once, and not even the whole thing. The Bratz show that's on early Sunday mornings...little did I know what awaited me when I turned on the TV that morning. They spent the whole time haveing fashion shows and talking about some guy. "You should ask him out!" "No!" "He totally likes you." "U-u-um..."

And their heads were starting to scare me. o.o

My friend thought it would be funny to strap me to a chair and make me watch the natrually sadie marathon. 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES OF PURE TORTURE. I was seriously balling my eyes out the whole time. I wanted OUT !
Wow. o.o If I had to endure 1 hour of Naturally, Sadie, I would go completely mental. >.< I am NOT kidding.

I hate HATE HATE HATE HATE Naturally, Sadie. I would write a 300 page paragraph about how much I hate it, but there's no time right now. Seriously, I think I hate it even more than I like Hannah Montana. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. o.o If I had to endure 1 hour of Naturally, Sadie, I would go completely mental. >.< I am NOT kidding.
I hate HATE HATE HATE HATE Naturally, Sadie. I would write a 300 page paragraph about how much I hate it, but there's no time right now. Seriously, I think I hate it even more than I like Hannah Montana. >.<
LOLZ.

[/grammarjoke]

Disney things. And stuff like Bratz shows. Ughhh.

List of my least favourite shows:

1. Naturally, Sadie

2. iCarly

3. Drake and Josh

4. all Nick shows

5. anime shows

6. Dora

7. Mickey Mouse Club House

8. Any babyish shows like #6 and #7

I like most of the disney shows. :kuribotchi: Some are better than others, but most of them are fun to watch. :kuribotchi: (Notice I said MOST not ALL. The only disney show I really hate is Naturally, Sadie. >.<)

[SIZE=7pt]I reallly hate Naturally Sadie, Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, Pandalian, Peach Girl, Hannah Montana, Spongebob, Zoey 101, Life With Derek, that stuff on Nich at Night, and some others that I might list later on =)[/SIZE]

Theres alot of shows I dislike.

I'm really beginning to hate Naturally sadie.

Every Episode is the same

"...LIKE...ZOMG..ANIMALS!"

"ZOMG. WILL OWEN ANTHONY EVER LIIKKKEEE MMEEEE"

"ZOMG..BEN AND I WILL KISS ANY DAY SOOONNNN!"

"MY BROTHER IS TOTALLY ANNOYYYINNG"

"LEETTTTSS ALLL HANG OUT AT THE WOW!"

"LETS SIT IN A TREEEE!!"

I've seen all the episodes.

But now everytime I see it.

I'm all "....GO AWAAYYY PLZ!"

Then I change the channel.

But if they'res like, nothing on. (like, seriously. Nothing. as in boring shows) I'd might watch it. On Mute Though. So I won't have to hear her Whine about Animals, and Ben and her Brother. And Nature.

List of my least favourite shows:
1. Naturally, Sadie

2. iCarly

3. Drake and Josh

4. all Nick shows

5. anime shows

6. Dora

7. Mickey Mouse Club House

8. Any babyish shows like #6 and #7

I like most of the disney shows. :kuribotchi: Some are better than others, but most of them are fun to watch. :kuribotchi: (Notice I said MOST not ALL. The only disney show I really hate is Naturally, Sadie. >.<)
I thought you wanted to watch the anime to that manga of yours? D:

I mean, I wouldn't kill you for not liking anime. XD I just thought you might've liked it.

Latest posts

Back