What is your eye Color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PORRIDGE!

My eyes are blue. Like, a light, icy blue. Sort of grey, but a bit more blue. So I guess a cross between blue and grey. xDD

Like... a dark, chocolate brown color with a navy ring around them.

Sometimes they look reddish if it's really bright and sunny out.

Gray.

To be specific, Greenish-iron gray, slight yellow around the pupil, dark blue ring around the outside of the iris.

~Mew

It's brown. Similar colour to my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted blue but they can be either Blue, Green, both or slightly grey. I think the colour changes depending on how I am feeling and my mood.

I usually have a little bit of yellowy orange next to my pupil.

I heard that green was one the most uncommon eye colors.

don't take my word for it tho, thats just what i heard.

Anyway, mine are green.

sometimes one eye looks blue and one looks green also.

o_O

Edit: Even sometimes both my eves even look grey, but i don't know if i'm just seeing things or what x3

Last edited by a moderator:
According to my sister, they're light brown with a little green. Not like hazel though.

Oh, I forgot to add that I have a little golden ring around my pupils. My mom thinks it's cool. xD

So icy blue/grey with a golden ring! 8D

My eyes frequently change colour, people say it's because of the light, but I maintain because it's my mood. They change colour between icy blue, regular blue, dark blue, green and grey, but they always have an indigo ring around the iris's. I know it sounds phony, but still, it happens. My friend says I have Dragon Eyes, [:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back