What Makes You Feel Happiest?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm with Angelina and Sophia, And a lot of times our group;

Angelina

Sophia

Me

Hunter

Brendan [[The midget took me down with a hug! I was on the ground! Hahaha]]

Nick

Anthony

Alafia

Sage

((Michael)) [[He's a kinda.. haha]]

Ashley

Selina

Karen

Ibraa

Daniel C.

Jack

Jay

Andy...

With this many people, it's easy to have fun =3

And of course, when I'm alone with Nick.

' date='January 04, 2009 01:29 pm'] Rollerblading is my natural high. I absolutely love it --- I can't do anything fancy, it just makes me feel like I'm walking on air. :] Sort of when I'm in my element. Only when I'm with my friends, though, being alone in a public place is creepy.
I can't usually find a way to make my self happy independently, but I love hanging out with my friends, and when they're happy, I'm happy too.
I feel the same way. I can't do anything fancy, but I abously LOVE rollerblading. (its my high too)

When I am doing stuff with my lovelies :3 We have so much fun, breaking things, making noise, giggling, getting thrown out of the mall, making out Hugging....
Love-

Phobo-x.addicted.x-x.N e o n
!? Excuse me? o.o'

' date='January 04, 2009 09:05 pm'] I'm the exact opposite --- Thunder, lightning, dark skies and strong winds are the one and only thing that ever make me want to go outside XDD
Me and you both.

Thats another thing that mkes me happy- when im out in the city/townecentre in the rain, just watching the puddles fly up when the car passes through it. When its rainey outside I would rather be in the town, though, and not in the middle of nowhere or out in the trees. Theres something about filthy smog and dirty puddles that makes me want to scream love and laugh like a child.

Being with my boyfriend, Troy. I love him so much! ^^ It's been almost a year!

But the funnest... making out with him! ^^ And don't even ask if I'm kidding. Why in the world would I not enjoy tounge kissing my boyfriend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back